Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Quick Question - Crossing M50 at Red Cow Luas by foot

• 13-10-2007 3:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭

Hi,

Just a quick stupid question!

I have to go to an industrial park just beside the Red Cow hotel, and the red cow stop on the Luas line is the nearest Luas stop.

I am just wondering is their a pedestrian crossing at the roundabout over the m50 from the red cow stop to the city side of the m50?

Or do i have to get off at the Kylemore exit on the Luas line and walk,

Thanks a million.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 Cormster

Hi
    AfaIk you walk up over the on-ramp to m50 southbound. its been awhile since i walked it but at the time it was the way to go

• Registered Users Posts: 78,234 ✭✭✭✭Victor

http://www.dto.ie/web2006/jp.htm

Follow the yellow line (keeping to the footpath!) on the attached map. Follow the safety signage and watch out for traffic. There are diversions in place at the moment and its more dangerous than usual.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭streaker

Thats great, thanks

Advertisement