Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Evening Echo delivery service

• 29-09-2014 3:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,081 ✭✭✭

I'm living in the northside of the City.

Anyone know how to arrange delivery of the Echo every weekday?

Tried googling but can't find anything.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

I'm living in the northside of the City.

Anyone know how to arrange delivery of the Echo every weekday?

Tried googling but can't find anything.

Ya...

Tell dean cal stop in the shop every day after work and buy it for Ya ha ha!!!

On a serious note do any of your neighbors get it delivered?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,081 ✭✭✭The Ayatolla

Nah just moved so haven't seen him around the area. I've seen a guy once or twice passing papers through a letter box alright so it's definitely done!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Nah just moved so haven't seen him around the area. I've seen a guy once or twice passing papers through a letter box alright so it's definitely done!

Even ask the old fela do he cover that area! It might be that he just doesn't have any drops in that exact block

• Registered Users Posts: 5,352 ✭✭✭ofcork

We get it delivered in the northside glen area,maybe ring the examiner office or ask the guy who sells them on bakers road.

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭shafty100

the guy on bakers road is part of a local family who deliver the echo around the northside so as already said ask him ,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭harry21

Did you ever have any luck with this?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,081 ✭✭✭The Ayatolla

Got it sorted alright in the end!

Advertisement