Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Anyone driving to Galway today?

2»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 843 ✭✭✭maygitchell

IdidIt wrote: »
    Nobody rides for free... gas, grass or ass!

Gash?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,563 ✭✭✭patmac

I'm leaving now for Ballinasloe from Clara, if your outside my workplace in 30 seconds I will give you a lift.
    1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27,............................28,
    .........................................29,..............................................................................................................30

Sorry have to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

You're very fortunate bubbles isn't around anymore.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

I so would if I were going.

Hope this helps.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 528 ✭✭✭Jake Rugby Walrus666

I'm headed from Harolds Cross over to Irishtown at seven o clock, if anyone needs a lift. I have to make a stop at the chemist in ranelagh.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,493 ✭✭✭DazMarz

Greystones to Kilternan in about 90 mins is no help, I imagine...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,012 ✭✭✭Plazaman

I went to Galway once....... and I've used a Lift. Hope this helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

4leto wrote: »
    Does anyone ever see hitchhikers anymore.

OP good luck with your quest.

I wonder if you made it, anyone know?

I saw 2 men mid-20's there lastweek trying to hitch from Cork over the county bounds with a sign:

"trying to get to Listowel. We're very nice, nothing to worry about" :D

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Post in Dublin forum, this is the Waterford forum.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement