Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Irish Torrents dot com

• 27-10-2009 2:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hey guys,

My friend tells me this site is a good place to get access to irish television. currently based on oil rig in Bahrain so as u can imagine i get fairly bored wit the few dvds i have...

can anyone send me an invitation (<snip>) or mayb recommend any sites to watch/get irish tv from???
    cheers
    john leo

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭Nothingcompares

Hey guys,

My friend tells me this site is a good place to get access to irish television. currently based on oil rig in Bahrain so as u can imagine i get fairly bored wit the few dvds i have...

can anyone send me an invitation (<snip>) or mayb recommend any sites to watch/get irish tv from???
    cheers
    john leo

invite sent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

Sorry, but its completely dumb to post Your email on a public forum, it'll be destroyed with spam in no length, best edit it out of Your original post

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 37,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭Khannie

PogMoThoin wrote: »
    Sorry, but its completely dumb to post Your email on a public forum, it'll be destroyed with spam in no length, best edit it out of Your original post

Done.

OP: It is best to be careful with your email address. It will get lots of spam if you post it in a public forum like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭swirlser

Khannie wrote: »
    Done.

OP: It is best to be careful with your email address. It will get lots of spam if you post it in a public forum like that.

From the sounds of it, the spam will be a few minutes of entertainment each day. AND maybe he does need a bigger penis... dont judge!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement