Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Re: Promoting gigs in Dublin?

• 26-04-2005 11:55am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

I was just wondering what the best way to promote gigs in Dublin city is?

Could anyone give me details on companies who put up posters, hand out fliers etc...?

Thanks...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 340 ✭✭Frank Cronin

Dunc, The Hotpress Yearbook has a directory in the back of it - it lists all fly poster companies / venues / promoters etc etc. The 2004 version is being sold at discount in most newsagents as we speak as this years version is imminent.

Good luck!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Dunc

Dunc, The Hotpress Yearbook has a directory in the back of it - it lists all fly poster companies / venues / promoters etc etc. The 2004 version is being sold at discount in most newsagents as we speak as this years version is imminent.

Good luck!

Much appreciated!!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

you could try micromedia they are pretty nice guys to deal with if ye need any specific info throw a PM my way and ill do wot i can

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭princess penny

i know this might be the wrong place to post this but i was wondering could anyone help me in relation to getting support slots or gigs of some sort in Dublin. We live in Kildare and are anxious to play in dublin for experience and all that.

any help at all would be much appreciated

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

any of your tunes online at all?

• Advertisement
Advertisement