Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Friendlies Thread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭empacher

anyone on for a game?

• Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭NekoChan

empacher wrote: »
    anyone on for a game?

yeah. I can play

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭HeartOfTheCity

anyone fancy a game? hoodle84 on xbox

• Registered Users Posts: 659 ✭✭✭HowAreWe

once again, anyone up for a game hit me up at gwanbatecha

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,329 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

I'll be on in 15 for a game if ya want howarewe

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 659 ✭✭✭HowAreWe

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    I'll be on in 15 for a game if ya want howarewe

Cool I have game set up and ready, ill invite you when you're online.

hope you like snow.

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭Joyce88

Hey anyone want a game on Xbox today?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭empacher

on now

• Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

Anybody want a game now?
    Hit me up GT- triangle king

• Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭Indie.

Anyone for a game?

GamerTag is WobbliestWalrus

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Guffy

Anyone up for a game now?

I can play in about 5,a taster before our franchise game

• Closed Accounts Posts: 476 ✭✭linebacker52

im on now if anyone whats a game p4ddy31

I can play in about 5,a taster before our franchise game

Cool EmeraldWarrior1 invite when you ready;-)

gufc21 wrote: »

Are you in the community? if not you shud join,handy for inviting to games and such

gufc21 wrote: »

Are you in the community? if not you shud join,handy for inviting to games and such
    Ya I'm in it;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭Danger_dave1

Anybody up for a game against Gang Green?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

I'll be on in about 15

• Registered Users Posts: 10,724 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

Anyone want a game?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭Danger_dave1

Pudsy33 wrote: »
    Anyone want a game?

yup!

• Advertisement

Pudsy33 wrote: »
    Anyone want a game?

yup!

Sent you an invute

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Anyone around now?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,599 ✭✭✭matthew8

Anyone want to play against me? I'll be the Panthers.

I'm on now if anyone wants to play the cardinals....

PADRAIC.M wrote: »
    I'm on now if anyone wants to play the cardinals....

I'll give it a go. Gamertag? Mine's asmosis7.

Just had an excellent game with Padraic.m. Me as the Panthers, him as the Cardinals. The game kicked off with me receiving but I had to punt after a few nice runs by Williams. The Cardinals returned the favour and I went on a long drive with Williams featuring again, capped off with a 9 yard Louis Murphy TD catch, wide open in the end zone. The Cardinals once again had to punt, but Cam Newton threw an interception inside the 2 minute warning, leading to a 30 yard Fitz TD catch on a massively blown coverage to tie the game at 7-7 at half time. After a few nice plays on the first drive of the second half, Andre Roberts took an intermediate pass 76 yards for the score to put the Cards up 14-7. After yet another drive dominated by the run Cam found himself in the red zone on 3rd and 14 on the 18. A relatively open Steve Smith caught an 18 yard pass for the score, despite being clobbered as he caught it running into the end zone to tie it up 14-14 at the end of 3. The Cardinals went on a long 5 minute drive, but stalled as they arrived in the red zone and had to take a field goal with only 1:47 remaining to go up 17-14. After a few bitchy plays on the next drive, Steve Smith caught a drag over the middle and ran around the Cardinals defense, and back across the goalline to consume time for a 72 yard TD reception with a minute left. Kolb threw a pick to Charlie Godfrey who took it to the Cards 14 but the Cards were still mathematically in it if they held the Panthers to a field goal, until they let Stewart get around everyone, and instead of running into the endzone he dived at the 1 to end the game. Funnily enough he decided to do a swan dive.

matthew8 wrote: »
    Just had an excellent game with Padraic.m. Me as the Panthers, him as the Cardinals. The game kicked off with me receiving but I had to punt after a few nice runs by Williams. The Cardinals returned the favour and I went on a long drive with Williams featuring again, capped off with a 9 yard Louis Murphy TD catch, wide open in the end zone. The Cardinals once again had to punt, but Cam Newton threw an interception inside the 2 minute warning, leading to a 30 yard Fitz TD catch on a massively blown coverage to tie the game at 7-7 at half time. After a few nice plays on the first drive of the second half, Andre Roberts took an intermediate pass 76 yards for the score to put the Cards up 14-7. After yet another drive dominated by the run Cam found himself in the red zone on 3rd and 14 on the 18. A relatively open Steve Smith caught an 18 yard pass for the score, despite being clobbered as he caught it running into the end zone to tie it up 14-14 at the end of 3. The Cardinals went on a long 5 minute drive, but stalled as they arrived in the red zone and had to take a field goal with only 1:47 remaining to go up 17-14. After a few bitchy plays on the next drive, Steve Smith caught a drag over the middle and ran around the Cardinals defense, and back across the goalline to consume time for a 72 yard TD reception with a minute left. Kolb threw a pick to Charlie Godfrey who took it to the Cards 14 but the Cards were still mathematically in it if they held the Panthers to a field goal, until they let Stewart get around everyone, and instead of running into the endzone he dived at the 1 to end the game. Funnily enough he decided to do a swan dive.

Great game man, really enjoyed it!

Anyone around for a game?

Ya I'm around for a game if you like

• Advertisement

Ya I'm around for a game if you like

Sorry man don't really have time anymore, have to leave at 3 30

Advertisement