Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

best hairdressers in Maynooth

• 29-04-2012 7:52pm
    Site Banned Posts: 41

Just for a wash & cut
    where is the cheapest but best place to go?
    don't wanna spend over 35E!!

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24 SolarisLem

Evolution! The one under the Miami sun....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

SolarisLem wrote: »
    Evolution! The one under the Miami sun....
    Is that still there?

I like Je Meills. It's down beside the public library (past Brady's and Caulfields). Think it was €35 for a wash/cut/blowdry when I was there last, but it's been a few months since I went! The stylists are all lovely.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,877 ✭✭✭purplecow1977

Has anyone been to the new one off Doctor's Lane?

Just want a wash cut & blowdry and don't want to be paying an arm and a leg.

Went to the one before this one, I think it was Evolution, but obviously it's closed now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭barleybooley

I went there recently and they are really good value in fairness. I got my hair cut in there and they were saying that they are the price they are because they don't use the most expensive products. They did a nice job on my hair but I kinda got the hump up a little bit because I specifically asked the stylist not to do something (feather my ends) and she did anyway so I won't be back but for a W&B I'd say you're grand. Occasions out by Tesco are fab.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,836 ✭✭✭redarmy

salon 91, main street

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,877 ✭✭✭purplecow1977

I went there recently and they are really good value in fairness. I got my hair cut in there and they were saying that they are the price they are because they don't use the most expensive products. They did a nice job on my hair but I kinda got the hump up a little bit because I specifically asked the stylist not to do something (feather my ends) and she did anyway so I won't be back but for a W&B I'd say you're grand. Occasions out by Tesco are fab.

Is that along where the post office is? Can't picture it.

It's really just a trim I'm looking for, nothing major.

Was May when I got it cut last & got about 3" off it then!:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭barleybooley

Yup, that's exactly where it is! I'd highly recommend!

• Registered Users Posts: 5 pizzahut60

what the name of that hairdresser in Maynooth in the Mall near Brady estate agents. at the traffic lights and accross the road from where the Vodafone shop used to be

Advertisement