Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

change machines?

13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭vkid

sorry to drag up an old thread. (most recent one I could find)
    but where are there working change machines these days...and with tesco is it still store credit?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,621 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. G

I'm nearly 100% sure. The one in Dunnes in Ennis gives you a voucher.

You could just feck the change into the self service tills in Tesco and the tunnel baskets to use up your free change. Although then you would have to carry the change around...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭Parchment

Tesco in Coonagh have one. Im counting mine and taking it to BOI on O'Connell st. - they dont charge account holders to exchange coins.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,621 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. G

Parchment wrote: »
    Tesco in Coonagh have one. Im counting mine and taking it to BOI on O'Connell st. - they dont charge account holders to exchange coins.

Neither do Permanent TSB.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

If you know someone that works for Bus Eireann you can give it to them to feck into a machine that counts it and ask them to give you notes in exchange.

I used to always give my dad bags of coppers and small change :P

• Advertisement
Advertisement