Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v2]

Comments

• facebook twitter super mario lol

gives me strenght

• Registered Users Posts: 84,809 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

So Niamh tell Dolores to butt out of garage business despite being a shareholder and let Wayne manage himself but she still sticks her beak in as Paul's wife :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 924 ✭✭✭jjf1974

That garage has too many chiefs and no indians,they only have 4 or 5 five cars for sale and now have 2 salesmen!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,644 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

juan.kerr wrote: »
    I wonder will RTE create a real twitter and facebook for the garage?

Yes I wonder ;)

I hear Wayne prefers de facebook ;)

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭juan.kerr

amdublin wrote: »
    Yes I wonder ;)

I hear Wayne prefers de facebook ;)

:D

:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,644 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

juan.kerr wrote: »
    :confused:

Do a search on facebook

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 735 ✭✭✭joydivision

amdublin wrote: »

Do a search on facebook
    Somebody here needs to set it up . The writers will listen to us then .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 220 ✭✭DramaQuee

There's a Victor Burke on FB, from Dublin (Georgia) and he works at Dollywood ;) in his orange overalls and all, is that the one? great look for the garage, Gansta Garage.

How come Ingrid can't get a job, seems easy to get work in Carrigstown. She was so condescending to Carol, and she without tuppence or an **** in her trousers.
    Christy's day is coming when Louis' shenenigans get out. :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Blanchflower

jjf1974 wrote: »
    That garage has too many chiefs and no indians,they only have 4 or 5 five cars for sale and now have 2 salesmen!

Molloy's garage is not a going concern. Dam it car retailers across the county are going bust during the recession! (eg Appleyard and Bill Cullen’s motor group) Failed computer salesman Paul Brennan knows diddly-squat about cars. Village idiot and laughing stock of the TV world, Wayne Molloy, knows even less than Paul Brennan about cars. With fixed costs associated with 2 full time managers and 1 full time mechanic and the very low level of sales activity this place must be loosing a fortune. What bank in their right mind would provide funding to these small time car salesmen and would be cowboy oil free mechanics? Is RTE wasting more taxpayers money by keeping it in funds? Stupid stupid Dolores has squandered even more money by buying Ali out.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Lorna123 wrote: »

What's all the interest in Stephen???
    He's the glue that holds it all together

• Advertisement

He must have been exhausted after all the lines lately, no sign of Stephen tonight :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,591 ✭✭✭RATM

DramaQuee wrote: »
    He must have been exhausted after all the lines lately, no sign of Stephen tonight :(

The rumour doing the rounds is that Stephen has taken a few days off Fair City so he can do a masterclass with Al Pacino. Some are even speculating that it is Stephen who is teaching Al, not the other way around.

Sounds plausible to me anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 433 ✭✭sffc

RATM wrote: »

The rumour doing the rounds is that Stephen has taken a few days off Fair City so he can do a masterclass with Al Pacino. Some are even speculating that it is Stephen who is teaching Al, not the other way around.

Carol walks in to find Stephen posing in front of the mirror in the upstairs room " You talkin' to me Louis ? " he bellows , his green polo shirt slung over his shoulder! Suddenly his sexy physique - laid bare in front of her drowns everything out. Jack crying, Ingrids approaching footsteps all disappear and with them her hopes of becoming Mrs.Gleeson!

There's a Victor Burke on FB, from Dublin (Georgia) and he works at Dollywood ;) in his orange overalls and all, is that the one? great look for the garage, Gansta Garage.

How come Ingrid can't get a job, seems easy to get work in Carrigstown. She was so condescending to Carol, and she without tuppence or an **** in her trousers.
    Christy's day is coming when Louis' shenenigans get out. :D
    Very true - Bob has a vacancy in the Hungry Pig! Although the real one is married to Paul ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭swiftman

@DBgarageFC check twitter out

sffc wrote: »
    Very true - Bob has a vacancy in the Hungry Pig! Although the real one is married to Paul ;-)

Makes me wonder where Bob gets time to help out at the pub, chase the delectable Ingrid, while avoiding d'auld pirranha? Similar story with how long Orla will last alone in the Bistro (she's tough as whalebone to fit in all that work around clubbing and minding Ben now Dermo's gallivanting). Still has time to listen at all the tables and stick her beak in everyone's business, worse than Esther!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

Where exactly is the flat Reneé rents from Louis?

RATM wrote: »

you can see him working on his "method" in many bars around the city. He worked in players lounge for 6 months to "become" a barman. He can be difficult to be around on set as he remains in character, even off camera.

If louis went to the cops and made a statement about the blackmail, rennee would be locked up for at least 6 years!

over 53 % of the FC poll on RTE think Louis will pay :D

Cute Renee would be off in a flash. She could scarper to Sash in the Canaries, popping over to Seamus McAleer in Spain, or help Una, Cliondha and Ringo in Sierra Leone, might try her hand at hairdressing in Manchester with the Cassidy sisters. Or go off with the other Hot Girl to Me'h'ico ;)

but why is she not keen on Brazil any more????

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 544 ✭✭✭Long Room Hubba

but why is she not keen on Brazil any more????

The personal grooming is just too painful.

Maybe she had to butt out

• Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭vektarman

vektarman wrote: »
    Niamh decides to become more pro-active in Pauls garage to boost flagging sales. :)

niamhascrumpet.jpg?w=490&h=275
    JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    So Niamh tell Dolores to butt out of garage business despite being a shareholder and let Wayne manage himself but she still sticks her beak in as Paul's wife :rolleyes:

Maybe she's trying to get her old car model job back.....

The sign saying "EC plates" shows just how old that pic is ... wow !

• Registered Users Posts: 544 ✭✭✭Long Room Hubba

vektarman wrote: »
    Maybe she's trying to get her old car model job back.....

Wayne took that too. Maybe they could rekindle some passion.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭pookiesboo

el diablo wrote: »
    Who told Caiomhe she was "hot"? :confused:

http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/9990/blindman.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭rocky1813

Does anyone think Yvonne looks pregnant these days - big double chin on her.

Babies are usually not carried there rocky

• Registered Users Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

rocky1813 wrote: »
    Does anyone think Yvonne looks pregnant these days - big double chin on her.
    I thought she looked slimmer last night.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24 Dailyface

Does anyone watch Ros na Run. It has similar story lines to Fair city often. Wonder which show is copying the other?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement