Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Fantasy Football Chat

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

Blatter wrote: »
    Had a look there and did a quick estimation of how many points he'd get this season if La Liga had the same points system.

Appearances: 27x2 = 54

Goals: 34x4 = 136

Assists: 9x3 = 27

Bonus: = 60

Total = 277

Points per game = 10.3

Van Persie is currently valued at 13.5m and has a total of 214 points from 28 games, 7.6 points per game.

So VP scores 74% of Messi's points on average, so Messi would be worth just over 18m in comparison to VP's current value.

Are we talking about Messi or Barcelona coming to FPL?

The FPL site looks broken. The automatic subs, points totals, Gameweek & overall ranks should have all been updated to the point where only the BP's from last nights game just have to be added this morning. Something is facked

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Dempsey wrote: »
    Blatter wrote: »
    Had a look there and did a quick estimation of how many points he'd get this season if La Liga had the same points system.

Appearances: 27x2 = 54

Goals: 34x4 = 136

Assists: 9x3 = 27

Bonus: = 60

Total = 277

Points per game = 10.3

Van Persie is currently valued at 13.5m and has a total of 214 points from 28 games, 7.6 points per game.

So VP scores 74% of Messi's points on average, so Messi would be worth just over 18m in comparison to VP's current value.

Are we talking about Messi or Barcelona coming to the EPL?

The FPL site looks broken. The automatic subs, points totals, Gameweek & overall ranks should have all been updated to the point where only the BP's from last nights game just have to be added this morning. Something is facked

I'm personally hoping it completely joes and we all get 0 for the week. Not because I had a bad gameweek or anything :pac:

I'm looking at possibly my highest GW rank to date. I was expecting to be reading about it now and all the places I've climbed!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,998 ✭✭✭grohlisagod

manual_man wrote: »
    I'm personally hoping it completely joes and we all get 0 for the week. Not because I had a bad gameweek or anything :pac:

Trying to get a replay are we?:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

i know roryc was waiting till today to get valencia in ,luckily for him they never updated the site as he was due to rise last night .

• Advertisement

Trying to get a replay are we?:)

I plead the 5th :pac:

Seriously tho grohly, well done, you kicked my ass :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

i know roryc was waiting till today to get valencia in ,luckily for him they never updated the site as he was due to rise last night .

I don't think he was due to rise last night. I recall looking at FISO pretty late on and nobody looked likely to jump.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭Jimmy Iovine

I was hoping to come on this morning and see how unbelievably well I'd done this week :P. We might yet get another wildcard out of this. I'll be saying a few prayers that that manages to happen.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,600 ✭✭✭roryc

Fizman wrote: »
    I don't think he was due to rise last night. I recall looking at FISO pretty late on and nobody looked likely to jump.

This is correct. He wasn't due to go up last night. He'll go up tonight though.

I was hoping to come on this morning and see how unbelievably well I'd done this week :P. We might yet get another wildcard out of this. I'll be saying a few prayers that that manages to happen.

I hear that brother :p

Now you were saying before you could get me Lana del Rey's number :p

:pac:

;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

Well I looked this morning and he was at 120% with only 1 or 2 thousand transfers in . He's now at 137% and has 4000 transfer in today .
    That leads me to believe he was at over 100% last night ???

Maybe I'm wrong .

Well I looked this morning and he was at 120% with only 1 or 2 thousand transfers in . He's now at 137% and has 4000 transfer in today .
    That leads me to believe he was at over 100% last night ???

Maybe I'm wrong .

Yeah that's how I calculated it. But I didn't check fiso yesterday so can't really be sure. Might just have been an fpl côck up

• Registered Users Posts: 3,844 ✭✭✭carlcon

He wasn't due a price rise on FISO last night because FISO hadn't updated itself once that day. I can't remember the exact time it said, but I remember noticing it was at least 12 hours, maybe even close to 20. This was just a few hours pre-price change.

Just checked now. Valencia being +8000 despite only gaining 4700 confirms this. The FPL site is messed up, so no updates occurred.

FISO

I plead the 5th :pac:

Seriously tho grohly, well done, you kicked my ass :D

You were unlucky with Ireland in fairness and Pogrebnyak was a decent gamble. I didn't see that Fulham collapse coming at all. You caught me at a bad time. Really on a good run at the moment.

Ha just noticed I'm still in the FF Cup. From 2 million down to the last 500. Once we get down to the last 64 (3 weeks away) it gets featured on the homepage.

Any other boardsies still in it?

roryc wrote: »
    Ha just noticed I'm still in the FF Cup. From 2 million down to the last 500. Once we get down to the last 64 (3 weeks away) it gets featured on the homepage.

Fair play. I think I've gone out 1st round in each of my 3 seasons playing FPL.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭Jimmy Iovine

;)

Sorry I'm taking her out for dinner tonight. You'll have to do with Madonna.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,034 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

Have they all went on their holidays?

Where is the BP's. come on like!!

The BP's are the smallest part of the problem, none of last night results have been processed yet, no tables have been updated either.

;)

Sorry I'm taking her out for dinner tonight. You'll have to do with Madonna.

I'll need a few beers in me, but fair enough...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

For shame man!!! :eek:

Mr Moon wrote: »

For shame man!!! :eek:

We've all been down that road brother! But I'm just doing it to get close to Lana. Her and Madge are mates. Don't tell Jimmy ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Nah, I asked my lads to concentrate on the Fantasy Sports Arena Cup :D

If only you'd taken the bet, you could be sticking my captaincy on Bogdan next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

If only you'd taken the bet, you could be sticking my captaincy on Bogdan next week.

I'm not a gambling man. There are a few poor bookies around now but not enough for my liking!

Nah, I'm an optimist but, with Rooney captain, the odds were in your favour.

I took a chance though and it worked out. Now I have 2 transfers this week to chop and change. Hoping to break the Boards top ten when the scores are updated too.

My subs are in, finally they start the updating!!

It will be a couple of hours before everything is up to date

Points are now also updated on each individual page, but not incorporated into the leagues yet. It says your weekly score in each league, but the overall score is still what it was yesterday. At least they're working!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,195 ✭✭✭PopTarts

The average / highest seems updated.

Average being 15!! One of the lowest this year?

Highest is 105.

The average isnt updated, it will take a few more hours before every stat and table is updated

• Advertisement

PopTarts wrote: »
    The average / highest seems updated.

Average being 15!! One of the lowest this year?

Highest is 105.

That can't be right. Average has to be busted.

*edit*

Says 39 now. That's more like it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement