Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Long shot - missing my Burton M6 inserts

• 04-04-2014 12:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 941 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys,

This is a bit of a long shot but would be greatly appreciated. I've misplaced my Burton M6 channel inserts and I'm heading to Hintertux on the 12th. Has anyone got a spare pair I could borrow? I've 4 new ones on the way but am concerned they won't get here in time and snow and rock doesn’t sell them.

Lucky I took the board off the wall to get it ready. Wouldn’t of noticed otherwise.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,230 ✭✭✭fannymagee

Betcha your old ones will turn up AND the new ones will arrive before the 12th ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 941 ✭✭✭AlternateID

fannymagee wrote: »
    Betcha your old ones will turn up AND the new ones will arrive before the 12th ;)

Alas I recall where they are. They're still attached to another pair of bindings I sold. forehead-slap-smiley-emoticon.gif Just have to wait for the mail.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,230 ✭✭✭fannymagee

Alas I recall where they are. They're still attached to another pair of bindings I sold. forehead-slap-smiley-emoticon.gif Just have to wait for the mail.

Aha! I was thinking it'd be difficult enough to actually lose them ;) Ah feck it so, hopefully the other ones arrive on time. You've a full week left though so fingers crossed! Sorry I can't be anymore help than that...!

• Registered Users Posts: 9 strotos

Hey,

Just if you get stuck, I bought a converter kit from Snow and Rock a year ago to get the channel inserts out of it. The four precious insets were inside. This was the only way I could get replacements given the time.

Just a thought if you get stuck.

Advertisement