Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Keyboard / Synth / Samples - Post-rock instrumental

Options
  • 15-01-2014 9:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 46

Hi all,

Looking for a keyboard/synth player and all round guru to add to an already established post-rock instrumental band. Band is based in Dublin with age group in 30's - all extremely experienced musicians. In terms of commitment we get together and jam on a weekly basis at best - so it wont be an every night of the week commitment!

EP recorded with space left for the right keyboard inserts. Happy to send a sample track onto any interested parties. Equally we have a few live tracks available on youtube to check out. Ideally you would be able to share a sample of your work back, or overlay some of your playing onto our tracks.

PM for more info

Thanks all,

P

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭Seamonster

Hi, you guys still looking for a keys player? I've a few years experience playing keys / samples and programming with bands, my influences include Tortoise, Godspeed, Stereolab, Mogwai as well as a few more Electro bands such a LCD Soundystem and Kraftwerk. I can send you links to some gigs I've played and albums / tracks I've played on.

Cheers,

G

Advertisement