Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WrestleMania 28 at CAPTAIN'S GRAFTON ST/TALLAGHT! **THANK YOU LEGGO**

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,592 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Looks like i have 2, possibly 3 spare tickets now that 2 mates have decided to go to CA in tallaght instead.

If thats for defo (and they havent been called yet) can me & Flojo buy them off you? You can have cookies? :)

Yeah, I dont see why not.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Thank you many kindly. Oreos or Maryland?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭Flojo

You legend! Many thanks dude. I owe you a pint or two at least. :) I'll be up in Dublin next Thursday and Friday so I can meet you with the money. Does that suit at all?

Flojo wrote: »
    You legend! Many thanks dude. I owe you a pint or two at least. :) I'll be up in Dublin next Thursday and Friday so I can meet you with the money. Does that suit at all?

jayzus, tis only a fiver. Hardly worth the effort. U can by me a pint and thats good enough thank.

Thank you many kindly. Oreos or Maryland?

Im more of a choccy hobnob man myself.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Im more of a choccy hobnob man myself.

Can be arranged :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

Leggo!
    Do you see what you have succumb the forum to? Fellatio is being offered for access by others into the party! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭Beefy78

Beefy - you should be able to get some 2moro as long as u get in early.

Awesome. I'll head into town early tomorrow. I was just worried they'd sell out tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭Shadooby

CMpunked wrote: »
    Leggo!
    Do you see what you have succumb the forum to? Fellatio is being offered for access by others into the party! :pac:

Ha, my kinda party!!

Just picked up the last ticket I needed. Looked like there were still a fair few left.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭leggo

Yep still available I believe! (well that is to say I haven't been contacted if/when they sell out)

Not loads left now (we were down to our last 50-odd in Captain's last time I was talking to em yesterday evening) but still there if people wanna pick up some over the next few days :).

jayzus, tis only a fiver. Hardly worth the effort. U can by me a pint and thats good enough thank.

Well the pint is a given but I'll be in town next week on Thursday or Friday so would like to give you the tenner for the two tickets then if you're around? If not sure I guess myself and Chinholio will pay on the day, only if that's cool with you? :)

Flojo wrote: »

Well the pint is a given but I'll be in town next week on Thursday or Friday so would like to give you the tenner for the two tickets then if you're around? If not sure I guess myself and Chinholio will pay on the day, only if that's cool with you? :)

Okay. I'll send u a PM in the next few days as Im not sure were i will be next thurs but i know im in galway on friday.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,059 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Anyone going to this and not drinking or would I be the only one?

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

i'm sure there's some straight edge people who don't drink at the event. I'd expect it'd be the minority though. At long as you can stand being sober around loud drunk people (watching wrestling) you'll be grand!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

Anyone going to this and not drinking or would I be the only one?

Nah you wont be the only one. I'll be there.

The loud drinker thing would usually bother me, but in my experience with drinking wrestling fans its always been good. Much better than the usual muppets in a pub.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Xinkai

Nope, I won't be drinking neither, my mate and his cousin may have one or too, and my other mate doesn't drink either, so you are not alone, my friend!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Wrestling is a completely different story to sport. No matter how drunk anybody is nobody will be an arsehole because Team Laurinaitis beats Team Long. There's no rivalry at all too so it should be a good experience.

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭duuuaaaane

Am I the only one who will do a drunk naked dance every time we see John Laurinaitis?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,059 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

uwwedoogie wrote: »
    Am I the only one who will do a drunk naked dance every time we see John Laurinaitis?

I may do a sober one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

I won't be drinking because I'm in work at 8am.

Probably be there on my own though anyway as the girlfriend works Sunday nights and my mates all hate wrestling.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Charisteas wrote: »
    I won't be drinking because I'm in work at 8am.

Probably be there on my own though anyway as the girlfriend works Sunday nights and my mates all hate wrestling.

Had to blag the next day off work myself, the girlfriend laughed at my suggestion of going to Dublin for wrestling and only one friend wants to go for the drinks offer.

Well I'm planning to get hammered. :)

I'll be having a few soft pints of porter.

Okay. I'll send u a PM in the next few days as Im not sure were i will be next thurs but i know im in galway on friday.

Nice one! I'll be up there in the afternoon I think and staying the night. Whenever suits you! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

Gutted I didn't get tickets for this (Assumed its sold out) been at home all weekend with a stomach bug :( Absoloutly gutted :(

Did someone say it was sold out? Ring Captain's 2m and ask. 2 venues.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

Nah I am not going out Tallaght to be honest be far to much of a trek for me. Might pop into Grafton Street tomorrow after work and hope for the best. Only need 1 so hopefully.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭leggo

Reganio 2 wrote: »
    Nah I am not going out Tallaght to be honest be far to much of a trek for me. Might pop into Grafton Street tomorrow after work and hope for the best. Only need 1 so hopefully.

They haven't contacted me to say it's sold out, and that's the plan, for what it's worth. Presume there's only a few left given the rate it was selling but you should be good tomorrow :).

• Advertisement

Does that include the boards allocation?

In any case I can't wait for mania; I think the atmos will be as good as X8's in the bar!

Advertisement