Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Putting music onto ipod

• 14-04-2014 1:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Hello,

It has been a few years since I've logged into my itunes account. As a result I haven't updated the music on my ipod in quite a while. I had to have my desktop re-formatted a while back. As a result I'm reluctant to connect my ipod to the computer via itunes as I expect I'll lose all the music I've obtained by less conventional means. However, since i last connected my ipod to the computer i've bought a lot of music which i'd like to have on my ipod. What is the best thing for me to do at this stage? I was thinking of subscribing to spotify. Could I then transfer tunes music which I'd listened to on spotify onto my ipod? Should I just connect to itunes again and take it on the chin that i'll lose a lot of music?

Thanks

Comments

Advertisement