Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

madcatz sticky button

• 05-04-2014 6:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭

Ok so think of buying a second hand one of these for my xbox am in the middle of doing a deal with a lad for it but the only thing is that he said it has a sticky x button.. would this be hard to get fixed? ?

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 2,449 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rob2D

Depends on what's making it stick I guess. You can always just get a new button altogether for a few euro.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Madcatz pad or stick?

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭The irish masher

Rob2D wrote: »
    Depends on what's making it stick I guess. You can always just get a new button altogether for a few euro.

It's a madcatz
    O I didn't know you could do that..
    Cheers

Madcatz pad or stick?

Didn't know they had a pad..
    It's a stick

Didn't know they had a pad..
    It's a stick

Yeah Rob's 100% correct, you can just get one cheap and swap it out.

Don't even really need to, you only need 6 buttons on a stick and it has 8 so you can just swap one.

• Advertisement

Cool il buy it so
    Were would I buy a button for it and are they easy to fit?
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 18,697 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

I have lots of spare buttons.

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

If you're in the Dublin area and give him a bit of warning, Kiki is a legend about this stuff. I'm sure he'd help you out

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭jimmypenguin

easy fix if ya get your hands on a button.. dont be afraid to experiment

• Advertisement
Advertisement