Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Short Term Rental in City Centre.

• 03-08-2011 10:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭

Hey all,

Looking for a short term Rental for 3months with my girlfriend from the start of September to the end of November in the city Centre. Finding it hard to locate accomodation besides the madly overly priced. I've checked the usual's, Rent.ie/Daft etc and can't seem to find very much. Anyone here have any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,261 ✭✭✭source

Falcon.ie wrote: »
    Hey all,

Looking for a short term Rental for 3months with my girlfriend from the start of September to the end of November in the city Centre. Finding it hard to locate accomodation besides the madly overly priced. I've checked the usual's, Rent.ie/Daft etc and can't seem to find very much. Anyone here have any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

Try the Limerick Post and Limerick Leader, they always have a wider variety of accommodation than daft.

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭caroline72

pm sent!

Advertisement