Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Jonesborough on a saturday

• 13-10-2014 7:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Can I buy fireworks in jonesborough on a Saturday? Going up next Saturday and heard jonesborough is cheaper then the factory

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭CarrickMcJoe

No, the market is only open on Sunday. You may come apon guys on the side of the road selling from vans, or there used to be a fireworks store on the right hand side of the road as you crossed the border heading to Newry. Not sure if it's still there.

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,791 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

Moved from Open Source.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Bill carey

No, the market is only open on Sunday. You may come apon guys on the side of the road selling from vans, or there used to be a fireworks store on the right hand side of the road as you crossed the border heading to Newry. Not sure if it's still there.
    I'm coming from Dublin on train,where do you suggest I go that will be cheap enough in a taxi? Thanks great help

• Registered Users Posts: 35 pikeman99

Anywhere I can buy black cats?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

Thread closed per Forum Charter.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement