Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The Football / Soccer Tips Thread v2

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

Yeah, tried it with my one but it won't feckin translate, ah sure it doesnt matter, just did another double of Anderlecht and Atletico Madrid so we both hope they stuff em!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

The odds on Kruoja (vs Tauras, Lithuanian league) keep dropping...they were at 1.83 yesterday, ~1.60 this morning now they're down to 1.42...
    The game might be fixed or it could be that lots of people are betting on Kruoja cuz they're in good form and Tauras have lost most of their games this season...we'll see.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,237 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Getting on Siena @ 6/1 before the drop any further, well fancied in the markets away to Lazio tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 53,842 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Headshot wrote: »
    Here's an interesting bet an accum of the Bundesliga and La Liga top scorers

At the moment Hunt is on 27, Gomez 26
    Ronaldo 43 and Messi 43

Cologne v Bayern Munich
    Werder Bremen v Schalke
    Athletic Bilbao v Real Madrid
    Barcelona v Malaga

put 50 on it and you get a total return of 315.61

Gone for that
    Cologne v Bayern Munich - Anytime Goalscorer Mario Gomez Accumulator 8/13
    Werder Bremen v Schalke - Anytime Goalscorer Klaas Jan Huntelaar 11/10
    Barcelona v Malaga - Anytime Goalscorer Lionel Messi 3/10 Open
    Athletic Bilbao v Real Madrid - Anytime Goalscorer Cristiano Ronaldo 4/9

Total Stake: € 20.00
    Estimated return: € 127.40

• Registered Users Posts: 4,408 ✭✭✭ft9

Spurs 2/1 with PP €25

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Spurs have a dour record at the Reebok in recent years. Good luck with it though.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,244 ✭✭✭Juwwi

ft9 wrote: »
    Spurs 2/1 with PP €25

Have you a link old link not working for me.

Early bet of Falcao Insurebet @ Evens

robbie1977 wrote: »

Only up for a limited amount of time.

robbie1977 wrote: »

It's gone i'm afraid

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,244 ✭✭✭Juwwi

Ah grand it was'nt as good a special as normal anyway.

Newcastle at 6/1 is a must.

-Ade- wrote: »
    Early bet of Falcao Insurebet @ Evens

Added..

Basel -1 @ 11/10 and Elfsborg @ 2/1

• Registered Users Posts: 14,237 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Two very attacking line ups in Turkey for 4pm, Sivas V Buyuk

Going greedy, over 3.5 goals @ 15/8

their game last week ended 4 - 2

• Registered Users Posts: 2,197 ✭✭✭PopTarts

• Registered Users Posts: 1,687 ✭✭✭stingerro

Norway Cup Game
    Wednesday 02.05.2012 Jevnaker - Asker:
    This game will be played on natural grass. Asker use artificial grass at their home stadium.
    Jevnaker are my favorites for promotion from 3.Division region 2, much due to the high quality players in their squad. Erik Bjørnstad Hagen (Def), Lennart Steffensen (Def/Mid) and Lars Lafton (Att) arrived from Adeccoliga side Hønefoss to help Jevnaker avoid relegation in the final part of last season, but they were unable to perform the miracle Jevnaker needed then.
    These players were performing at Tippeliga level a couple of seasons ago, and Lars Lafton is a guarantee for goals up front.
    Jevnaker defeated Lillestrøm reserves 5-3 at home in their first home game.

Asker relegated from Adeccoligaen 2011, and they are 2-1-0 so far in 2. Division.
    Asker have won both home games, and a draw in the only away game so far.
    Asker have lost key midfielder Anders Nedrebø (Mid/Att - HamKam), playmaker Stain Rasch (Mid/Att - Strømmen) and the solid attacking duo Armin Sistek (Att - Strømmen) and Jan Banan Tømmernes (Att - Kristiansund) since the relegation.
    No recent mutual meetings.
    The promotion favorites from 3.Division, are facing a newly relegated Adeccoliga side in the first round of the Cup.
    Sure Asker should be the favorites, but Jevnaker are a strong side, especially at home, and Asker may need a couple of more games before the new first team players will adapt well to each other as a team.
    I think Jevnaker has a fair chance to upset Asker on their natural grass, and the odds is great for the underdogs.
    This guy (Mightye from Betting Advice)) knows his stuff from Norway, but he likes to take risky bets. Jevnaker to win is 4.00 at bet365 (he was reccomending 5.20 at Nordicbet), game starts in 45 minutes.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Headshot wrote: »
    Ajax v VVV-Venlo

Im thinking of Ajax to win by 4 or more goals @ 6/4

Yes they are against a team fighting for their life but Ajax are just on another level compared to VVV. Ajax need a point to secure the league but its their last home game and I reckon de Boer will go all out to win in style

My only worry is VVV have a neck of scoring (just look at their away stats)

what ya think Infor?

I expect Ajax to want to win the title in style and score quite a few. But wanting it and doing it ....
    VVV could mathematically avoid the relegation play offs but it would need 2 wins. Not going to happen.
    They are safe from direct relegation. That is for Graafschap and Excelsior to fight out tonight.

VVV has been pure **** away from home for 2 seasons now but this season only once lost with 4+ difference. Couple of 4-0's but that is it.

Personally i think you are better off betting on over 4 or 5 goals for Ajax. 4 goals margin might be a bit too much to ask.
    If it goes that direction you can always do some in game betting on that.

Under 2.5 in Ekranas v Suduva (Lithuanian league) @ 1.62

1st vs 3rd, it should be a tight game, plus the odds on Ekranas (top of the league) just went from 1.60 to 1.95, so it will prolly end as a draw now.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Under 2.5 in Ekranas v Suduva (Lithuanian league) @ 1.62

1st vs 3rd, it should be a tight game, plus the odds on Ekranas (top of the league) just went from 1.60 to 1.95, so it will prolly end as a draw now.

Are these odds from a bwin account? i may close my ladbrokes account and get a bwin account, never use ladbrokes anymore

Are these odds from a bwin account? i may close my ladbrokes account and get a bwin account, never use ladbrokes anymore

Yea, what odds do you have on ladbrokes?

• Advertisement

no odds on ladbrokes but its 1.61 on bet365

The odds on Kruoja (vs Tauras, Lithuanian league) keep dropping...they were at 1.83 yesterday, ~1.60 this morning now they're down to 1.42...
    The game might be fixed or it could be that lots of people are betting on Kruoja cuz they're in good form and Tauras have lost most of their games this season...we'll see.

Kruoja won 4-0 ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

Kruoja won 4-0 ;)

Was just coming on to let you know that :)

Hacked up

Bit off topic but i made a betdash group if anyone uses it,

Its called Boards.ie

Bit of craic really nothing serious

• Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

Double
    Falcao anytime 4/7
    Ibrahimovic anytime 4/7

• Registered Users Posts: 2,198 ✭✭✭buckfasterer

stingerro wrote: »
    Norway Cup GameThis guy (Mightye from Betting Advice)) knows his stuff from Norway, but he likes to take risky bets. Jevnaker to win is 4.00 at bet365 (he was reccomending 5.20 at Nordicbet), game starts in 45 minutes.

Is this in-play anywhere? Just seen this at 5.05 :(

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

No guarantees of course but Utrecht - Vitesse (Nijmegen) should be a home win.
    Vitesse can not go up or down in the league standings anymore and is resting a few players who are slightly injured. Most important one their top goalscorer.
    Utrecht could still qualify for the EL play off places

Utrecht win @2.1

RKC (waalwijk)- Roda

Roda without several suspended players. RKC battling with Roda for 8th position = EL play offs.

RKC win @1.9

Feyenoord - Heracles under 2,5 @2.7 or under3,5 @1.7

Feyenoord has been tight at the back in their last 9 matches, only conceded 3. Feyenoord is missing Guidetti (out for the rest of the season) and Fernandez, their 2nd choice CFWD.

Heracles is going to park the bus i reckon. A draw or away win will mean PSV will jump to 2nd place. If PSV finishes 2nd, Heracles is in the EL as losing cup finalist.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,687 ✭✭✭stingerro

Is this in-play anywhere? Just seen this at 5.05 :(
    Not at bet365, didn't check other ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭Bykobap

Haven't done a barbecue for a while so here it goes

Lille
    PSG
    Lyon
    Juve
    AC Milan
    Udinese
    Fiorentina
    Barca
    A.Madrid
    Chelsea
    Tottenham
    PSV
    Anzhi

€5 ~ €1100

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10 jodi_geelan

Bykobap wrote: »
    Haven't done a barbecue for a while so here it goes

Lille
    PSG
    Lyon
    Juve
    AC Milan
    Udinese
    Fiorentina
    Barca
    A.Madrid
    Chelsea
    Tottenham
    PSV
    Anzhi

€5 ~ €1100

you have a better chance of getting me pregnant tonight than that bet coming in.... id be wanting over 1000/1 before id be remotly tempted in backing that.... guarantee at least 5 of them shouts will lose ... terrible terrible bet, in fact terrible is too good a word ahhh lord god what are ya at and 5 pound and your mother all upset.... wouldnt it be better off if you were killed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement