Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Irish Premiere Dates

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 84,842 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Modern Family season 8 starts on Sky 1 on Friday December 30th at 8.30pm

Bull season 1 starts on FOX UK on Friday January 13th at 10pm

• Registered Users Posts: 6,651 ✭✭✭brian_t

brian_t wrote: »
    Hawaii Five-0 season 6 starts on RTÉ Two at 11:35pm on Wednesday 24th August.

This disappeared from the DigiGuide RTE schedule shortly after but it has reappeared for RTÉ Two at 1:30am on Tuesday 3rd January.

Also appearing for the first week of 2017

Grey's Anatomy series 13 starts on RTÉ Two at 9:30pm on Tuesday 3rd January.

Cougar Town series 6 starts on RTÉ Two at 2:05am on Wednesday 4th January.

Rookie Blue series 5 starts on RTÉ Two at 1:15am on Thursday 5th January.

Fat Tony and Co starts on RTÉ Two at 0:10am on Friday 16th December.

Sequel to series 1 of Underbelly (Aussie crime drama)

Legion (from Marvel) will premiere on FOX UK on Thursday, 9th February 2017 at 9pm, the day after the US premiere

According to DigiGuide Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. series 4 starts on RTÉ Two at 4:20pm on Sunday 8th January with a double bill.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,124 ✭✭✭dashoonage

According to DigiGuide Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. series 4 starts on RTÉ Two at 4:20pm on Sunday 8th January with a double bill.

Jaysus about time. I gave up watched elsewhere.

I presume they will now show the series as a whole and skip the mid season break.

The Big Bang Theory series 10 starts on RTÉ Two at 9pm on Monday 9th January.

Unforgotten series 2 starts on on ITV at 9pm on Thursday January 5th .

British crime drama.

• brian_t wrote: »
    Unforgotten series 2 starts on on ITV at 9pm on Thursday January 5th .

British crime drama.

Wonder will TV3 or Be3 have it as well?

Wonder will TV3 or Be3 have it as well?

It was RTE that showed the first series over here. (in May this year)

• Advertisement

The Night Shift series 2 is on RTE 2 late tonight 1.25am, I think it started last week not sure if this was already shown

Vikings season 4 returns to RTÉ Two at 9:30pm on Wednesday 11th January (with a double bill & another double bill the following week)

Quarry starts on Sky Atlantic on Wednesday December 21st at 9pm

Blue Bloods season 7 starts on Sky Atlantic on Wednesday January 11th at 9pm

Supernatural season 12 starts on E4 on Wednesday January 4th at 10pm

Suits S5 starts on RTÉ Two at 11pm on Monday 14th November.

Suits returns after the Christmas break on 3rd January at the later time of 12.40am.

Scream Queens therefore starts at the later time of 1.30am

and the new series (S6) of Hawaii Five-0 starts at 2.25am

All these have an even later start on the following Monday.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,961 ✭✭✭cena

Suits returns after the Christmas break on 3rd January at the later time of 12.40am.

I don't think this has been on sky yet

cena wrote: »

I don't think this has been on sky yet

The seventh season of CBS’ drama series Hawaii Five-0 will receive its UK premiere on Sky1 on New Year’s Day (Sunday January 1st) at 9pm

http://www.tvwise.co.uk/2016/12/sky1-sets-uk-premiere-date-hawaii-five-0-season-7/

• Registered Users Posts: 9,961 ✭✭✭cena

The seventh season of CBS’ drama series Hawaii Five-0 will receive its UK premiere on Sky1 on New Year’s Day (Sunday January 1st) at 9pm

http://www.tvwise.co.uk/2016/12/sky1-sets-uk-premiere-date-hawaii-five-0-season-7/

can't wait. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 30,336 ✭✭✭✭Tauriel

Brooklyn Nine Nine new series starting January 5th on E4

Not Going Out series 8 starts on BBC 1 at 9pm on Friday 13th January.

Eye Candy starts on RTÉ Two at 1:35am on Friday 20th January.

• Advertisement

Homeland Season 6 starts on RTÉ Two at 9:30pm on Tuesday 17th January.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Skid X

I'd just like to say thanks to everyone who posted the updates in this thread in 2016 especially the regular posters like brian_t and JP Liz V1 (and lots of others, apologies for not remembering everyone!)

Your good work is much appreciated, It's hard to keep track of all the new and returning shows and I know lots of people find this thread very useful.

Wentworth Prison series 4 starts on UTV Ireland/Be3 at 9pm on Wednesday 11th January.

Hinterland season 2 starts on TG4 at 10:30pm on Wednesday 4th January.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,499 Mod ✭✭✭✭icdg

dashoonage wrote: »
    Jaysus about time. I gave up watched elsewhere.

I presume they will now show the series as a whole and skip the mid season break.

Seems to have been pulled now. I wonder if they realised they'd have difficulties running this series (which now airs post watershed in the States) in such an early slot. No sign of a Channel 4 airing either.

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭Sherfin

icdg wrote: »
    Seems to have been pulled now. I wonder if they realised they'd have difficulties running this series (which now airs post watershed in the States) in such an early slot. No sign of a Channel 4 airing either.

Replaced with S5 of Once Upon A Time

• Registered Users Posts: 3,168 ✭✭✭irishchris

Anyone know when criminal minds is back on rte? Out in states since September

The Whispers will be available on Sky Box Sets from Friday January 13th

Hell On Wheels will return to TCM UK to finish airing its 5th (final season) from Sunday January 8th at 9pm

Bull season 1 starts on FOX UK on Friday January 13th at 10pm

Taboo, which is a co-production with US cable network FX, will premiere on Saturday January 7th at 9pm on BBC 1

NCIS season 14 starts on FOX UK on Friday January 6th at 9pm

Blue Bloods has been promoted to RTÉ One. Season 7 starts at 10:15pm on Tuesday 10th January.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭Sideshow Mark

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    The Whispers will be available on Sky Box Sets from Friday January 13th

I had to look that one up, so Wikipedia says...
    The Whispers is an American television science fiction drama series created and co-executive produced by Soo Hugh with executive producers Steven Spielberg, Justin Falvey, Darryl Frank and Dawn Olmstead for ABC Studios. It is based loosely on the 1951 Ray Bradbury short story "Zero Hour" from The Illustrated Man. The pilot episode was ordered to series on May 8, 2014, and debuted on ABC on June 1, 2015. On October 19, 2015, ABC canceled The Whispers after one season.

Advertisement