Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

L.O.V.E U productions

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 fedor29

poor editing and hardly original R!TA.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 183 ✭✭an_other

You own a company that puts music to clips from twlight?
    How does your company make money?

I'm sorry op but you do not own a production company. What you have is a fancy name and the ability to add music to existing imagery. The editing in your videos is quite poor and what you do is about as original as Snakes on a Train.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 sinolou66

Thanks for all be so honest:mad:!! i have to get this of my chest now!! we all have to start of somewhere i know it all fanfiction right now but i only started editeding a year ago or something and i dont have any professional equipment all i have is window vista!! I want to be music video editor actually!! i like trying to capture the moments and try match it with the song! My production company does not make money is just a name i came up it!! I dont want to go into mainstream media I want to do wedding videos ect!! im still learning and discovering editing!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Megz1989

This may be years overdue but I love your work. I think you capture the feeling with the emotion of the music fantastically. I have seen nearly all your videos and have been following you closely over the last few years. Keep up the great work :D xxx

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭RichyX

Megz1989 wrote: »
    This may be years overdue but I love your work. I think you capture the feeling with the emotion of the music fantastically. I have seen nearly all your videos and have been following you closely over the last few years. Keep up the great work :D xxx

You must be pretty disappointed their account was closed for copyright infringement then!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Megz1989

RichyX wrote: »
    You must be pretty disappointed their account was closed for copyright infringement then!

Not really that disappointed as I know the video maker for the last 16 years. She is still making great videos and has learned some new techniques since she began. Couldn't ask for a better best friend. Tis why I said 'years overdue' :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭RichyX

Any more recent example of work?

Advertisement