Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

fly tying materials and traveling!!!

• 12-09-2010 7:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭

i am emigrating to canada soon (i know lucky boy),i was wondering if anyone knew if fly tying materials ie: feathers furs and hairs and such would be allowed to be brought into canada? anyone brought their kit abroad before?

also what is the best way to sterilise tackles such as rod lines and reels ,,cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 862 ✭✭✭jack01986

Your a lucky guy, where abouts are you heading?

I brought loads of synthetic materials to the states with me a few summers ago and didnt have any trouble with that stuff im sure its a bit different with the natural materials. I also brought all my freshwater flies to Vancouver and didnt have any trouble there. I would contact the embassy they might be able to help you out.
    http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/ireland-irlande/index.aspx?lang=eng

Advertisement