Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Facebooks Airline Manager

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭Naked Lepper

moloney airlines going to buy a new a340 tomorrow

have 10 routes now - all long haul

all atrs and short haul have been closed for the moment

constantly expanding etc, feel free to invest etc

A/C Type In Fleet Pax Action
    B737-800 1 135
    MD80 1 130
    B727-200 1 189
    B757-300 2 243
    B737-700C 1 120
    B737-500 2 123
    DC-10-10 1 250
    MD-90-50 1 172

• Registered Users Posts: 768 ✭✭✭murfie

macrubicon wrote: »
    Just bought you out with 99999 shares!

Macrubicon Air - searching for any and all investors !

Im not sold out yet, 587,315 sold! Maybe you have reached your 1 million bought mark. I purchased your stock in return. Cheers

Scratch that, thank you to Clown Bag airlines. I invested in 200K shares in yours. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 636 ✭✭✭macrubicon

murfie wrote: »
    Im not sold out yet, 587,315 sold! Maybe you have reached your 1 million bought mark. I purchased your stock in return. Cheers

Must be it - have 1,070,997 shares bought...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,784 ✭✭✭Dirk Gently

murfie wrote: »

Scratch that, thank you to Clown Bag airlines. I invested in 200K shares in yours. :D

Thanks. I actually over bought and invested more than 200k by mistake. sent you a pm, will sort it out in 24 hours and bring it back to 200k.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 cawan15

Invest with me.. The graph tell everything :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,385 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

cawan15 wrote: »
    Invest with me.. The graph tell everything :)

OK, Passage West has just invested...godspeed!

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭philon

Philon Airways...Stock up to .60 in less than a week, big daily rise's.....join in, invest now and help me make you more profit

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭Santa Claus

Receeding HAirlines are pleased to announce the purchase of their first Airbus A380...good job I stocked up on fuel !

• Registered Users Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭pm.

Receeding HAirlines are pleased to announce the purchase of their first Airbus A380...good job I stocked up on fuel !

Congrats as did QuinkeyDink Airlines

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭gaff85

Frayah Express is delighted to announce that over night the share price has broken through the $20 mark, we are currently sitting at $20.33.

Todays purchases are mostly around long haul, we plan to purchase B777-200ER number 3 and 4, also the second A340-600.

We are also starting to double up the schedule on highly profitable routes, by adding a second larger aircraft.

Regards
    Frayah Express

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,278 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Is there a max capacity you can put on each route- e.g. 2 flights per route or a max PAX per route? I was trying for a third A321-200 on the Dublin-Philadelphia route (seeing as its still at 98% demand) but am getting an invalid message.....?

• Registered Users Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Dacian

gaff85 wrote: »
    We are also starting to double up the schedule on highly profitable routes, by adding a second larger aircraft.
    Good move. I have 180 a/c but probalby only have 100-120 actual routes. I think I have 3 a/c on some of my routes but they would be different types. This morning I set up DUB-Darwin, tried to do it again,got error msg. I then started the flight,and was able to create the same route straight away.

Finally got my achievement for 100 routes from my hub,to do so I was sending A342 on 8-9000KM sectors. So can now start looking for the most profitable routes again.

Speaking of profit just bought 6 A342 in a batch,total of 52 now, no discount though!!!! Time for my second A388 I think, then going to get my A321 and B788s up to the 50 mark.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,357 ✭✭✭✭kippy

Theres about 150k shares just freed up in kippy airlines in the last day or so.
    Trading around €70 a share.
    Growing fast. 1 a 380 800 a day now.

• Registered Users Posts: 780 ✭✭✭hick

kippy wrote: »
    Theres about 150k shares just freed up in kippy airlines

just missed em! Will catch ye around 100 so :D
    Originally Posted by Santa Claus
    Congrats as did QuinkeyDink Airlines

Lads how much fuel does it use on a max trip and how much does it bring in?

Hick

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

planning on buying 8 B707 over the next day or so if anyone wants to grab some shares

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,676 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

Many thanks to all those who invested in RangeAir, the stock has doubled in price in the last few days! We are expanding our long-haul route and have open a new hub in Ulaanbaatar :D

So expect the stock graph to continue it's steady climb.

(it's not too late to invest people!)

Fleet update
    B737-800 2
    BAe146 1
    B757-200 1
    B787-8 2
    Superjet 100-95 1
    B757-300 1
    A340-200 2
    B767-200 4
    L-188 Electra 1
    DHC-8-Q300 2
    DC-3 1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,189 ✭✭✭drdeadlift

avia jet is grounding all flights.Its cheaper to stop flying then to pay 2100per 1klbs.
    why pay that when you know the price will drop within the same day.

• Registered Users Posts: 780 ✭✭✭hick

you may have specific jets that will make more profit to cover the costs, cherry pick them and buy enough fuel to send em off I did that before when I was stuck, now the day of low fuel I spend half my daily income on fuel, tis working so far

• Registered Users Posts: 18,357 ✭✭✭✭kippy

I'll be maxing out my fuel tanks tomorrow morning just to get that achievement, but it will mean no major plane purchases tomorrow.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭Samson

Dacian wrote: »
    just bought 6 A342 in a batch,total of 52 now, no discount though!!!!

How do you buy A/C in a batch?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭gaff85

Samson wrote: »

You cant, you can only purchase one aircraft at a time.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,095 ✭✭✭ANXIOUS

Samson wrote: »

I think he just means that he bought them one after another.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 228 ✭✭wayne2107

I bought a 747 earlier and never got the achievement.

wayne2107 wrote: »

Go to overview and on the left hand side, click see all above your achievements should work. Or sometimes it takes a while.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,278 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

You have to update your achievements- its not automatically added.

Which one did you go for?

The cheapest one, the 747-100

Have done the above and its still not showing.

The cheapest one, the 747-100

Did you do it just for the achievment? Ive the 747-300 making $2.2 million per flight. Give it time. It took about 6hrs for me to get the meal one.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Tower Ranger

there's a handy enough achievement, if you upload a logo.
    can anyone explain in basic enough terms how to do it.
    The link tp the "how to" guide doesnt work. i tried tinypic, but the picture link keeps on getting rejected by AM as wrong path!!!!
    please help, thanks

update....
    got it to work, using tinypic, use the "for layouts" link, and not the one for message boards!

Advertisement