Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IwW Commentator Search goes on! Have you got what it takes?

• 11-08-2004 11:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

While we received several interesting applications for the commentator posts, we still have not found two people who we think would do IwW justice.

We know many people did not apply due to a lack of access to recording equipment. With this in mind we are holding open auditions. The location and date will not be posted so as not too attract Messer’s, but they will be held somewhere in Dublin.

If you want to come try out mail me at pgernon@yahoo.com.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

As with everyting that is NWA and IWW, its just a pity everyting is so confined to Dublin.

I would love to try this, Im sure TOPDAWG would as well. Also, Im sure there are plenty like minded around the place as well. Same goes for your shows. Ive said over and over, I would love to trot along to see what ye are like, but cant make it all the way from Cork to do so.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

Well if you want to apply you can still send in a tape of you doing commentary, i dont think its too late for that. Give it a go bro!
    Ok so that sounded lame!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,458 ✭✭✭shinzon

whats the address to send in the tapes to

Shin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 199 ✭✭cannonballkid

Id be very interested in that when where and how do i get in touch with iww to show my interest

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

Send tapes to

Paul Gernon
    20 Wesley Road
    Rathgar
    Dublin 6
    Ireland

And E mails to

pgernon@yahoo.com

• Advertisement
Advertisement