Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Are There Any Female Vocalists Who Play An Instrument Out There?

• 12-04-2012 9:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭

I find this is the hardest to find...it's very easy to get a female vocalist but getting one who plays an instrument also has been very hard to find.

I was looking to team up with one, I have the guts of an album recorded and loads more tracks that I am in the midst of recording but would love a female singer and maybe guitarist or pianist / keyboard player in with me for gigging and to record.

I am based in Dublin btw...

I have a few tunes up on soundcloud...a good few of these are old and will not make the album however one or two will.

If anyone is interested please get in contact

www.soundcloud.com/thisotherkingdom

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16 aoifecorky

Hi

I am a female singer/guitarist based in Dublin also. I listened to some of your recordings, they sound very good! I have played in a band before and write some of my own music too.

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭dbocky

Wow, wasn't expecting such a quick reply...

You got anything I could listen to? Would love to listen to anything you got.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Smuckie

Hi! Are you looking to just gig and record, or write together?

Gig and record with the idea to write together....I'm open to ideas being bounced!

BUMP

• Advertisement
Advertisement