Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin hotel deal?

• 02-11-2013 4:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭

Hi there,

Looking for a good deal for Dublin hotel for next weekend (nov 8&9) - preferably city centre hotel and 4 or 5* standard.

Any one seen anything good about?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

There's an International Rugby match next weekend, albeit Samoa. More demand for rooms than usual so may affect deals. Also, as someone currently staying in a Dublin hotel, I'd avoid the greater Dublin area until the water issue is sorted out, you wouldn't like to see what came out of the shower this morning much less wash in it!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

Hi there miss_daisy,

Moving your thread from our Travel forum over into the Dublin City forum as per your pm & to where it would be better suited as it is localised.

Thanks,
    kerry4sam

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭miss_daisy

athtrasna wrote: »
    There's an International Rugby match next weekend, albeit Samoa. More demand for rooms than usual so may affect deals. Also, as someone currently staying in a Dublin hotel, I'd avoid the greater Dublin area until the water issue is sorted out, you wouldn't like to see what came out of the shower this morning much less wash in it!
    Unfortunately I have to go there next weekend as my son is graduating -

Anyone spotte any good deals?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭Mince Pie

I got a great deal for La Stampa on Booking.com but booked it a couple of weeks ago. Do you need parking or just somewhere to get your head down?
    Whats your budget?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,797 ✭✭✭munchkin_utd

the Hilton Kilmainham is 111euro/ night and if you pay now it also can be got with (a very very nice) breakfast included in the price.
    http://www3.hilton.com/en/hotels/ireland/hilton-dublin-kilmainham-DUBKMHI/index.html
    Ive stayed there a number of times and its slightly off centre location makes it fairly good for deals.

• Advertisement
Advertisement