Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Hardwareversand.de delivery time?

Options
  • 21-06-2012 5:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭

Hey im planning on ordering parts for a pc build, how long does the components generally take to arrive because i need them for a certain date and need to know by when do i need to order.

Also all the components are ready for dispatch.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭col.in.Cr

My Parts took five days to get here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭Hank Scorpio

An entire rig with lots of other stuff took 8 days in total for me, if you're ordering parts it might be even quicker, very fast delivery time from Germany

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭conorhickey

Thanks do they send all the parts together ie. in the one package. or each separately

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭DaleHyland

Thanks do they send all the parts together ie. in the one package. or each separately

I'm awaiting my package too, I ordered today , I'm crazy excited.

My friend said his package arrived together in 3 different boxes, one for the case, one for the monitor and all the other parts were in the other one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭col.in.Cr

One box for case and another for parts

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 pablo458

I ordered a bunch of parts on Sunday, they got the payment on Sunday evning and shipped it with DHL on Monday morning. Still waiting for it, according to tracker its been in Koln for last 3 days.

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭Beaver1

I ordered mine on thursday, they picked and shipped it on Tuesday and its stuck in Koln since 1am wednesday, I went to the post office no sign of it.

edit, just checked anpost its in portlaoise, i should have it on monday yippee.

pablo458 wrote: »
    I ordered a bunch of parts on Sunday, they got the payment on Sunday evning and shipped it with DHL on Monday morning. Still waiting for it, according to tracker its been in Koln for last 3 days.

I ordered it last night and it was began shipping this morning

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭Beaver1

got my pc this morning just finished putting in the software and now updating it, its some job, super quick

• Registered Users Posts: 2,860 ✭✭✭FlyingIrishMan

pablo458 wrote: »

They don't update the DHL website very well.
    Mine told me it was in Koln for a few days as well, and then one day I got home and it was there, the DHL website said it was in Dublin and didn't change to delivered for another few days.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,140 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

Posted this in another thread but I sent the money to them on friday via online bank transfer and have no received nothing to tell me that they got the money. Should I be worried yet or wait a few more days?

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭Incompetent

MadYaker wrote: »
    Posted this in another thread but I sent the money to them on friday via online bank transfer and have no received nothing to tell me that they got the money. Should I be worried yet or wait a few more days?

Transfers take about 2-3 days. I was lucky and got it done in 2 last week, but normally it's 3 (I'm with BOI)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,690 ✭✭✭✭Skylinehead

As long as it's not Ulster Bank :pac:

:(

Hahaha no, Im with BOI.

Well that was efficient. They had my money by friday morning, they shipped it out on friday evening, and I got it today. DHL tracking says it's stuck in a processing centre so don't trust that. Just thought I'd post my delivery experience cos I was searching for other peoples a few days ago.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭Sarz91

Just wondering, how long does it take an item (in general) that's out of stock to get delivered. I know it says unknown on the website but in your general experience.

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭DaleHyland

I got mine today too, can't build it until tomorrow. It was like Christmas morning when I saw the two packages.

Ordered friday got it today but started panicking at things going wrong during the build so im waiting till someone who knows what they are doing helps me :l

Ordered friday got it today but started panicking at things going wrong during the build so im waiting till someone who knows what they are doing helps me :l

What parts are you worried about? I'm just finishing up mine.

The ASrock extreme 4 is one sexy thing. Love the colors (compared to the brown/blue I'm used to), and the fact that I have a button to turn it on! Ahh this is beautiful :D

What parts are you worried about? I'm just finishing up mine.

The ASrock extreme 4 is one sexy thing. Love the colors (compared to the brown/blue I'm used to), and the fact that I have a button to turn it on! Ahh this is beautiful :D

the mobo isnt fighting in the case i think im haveing problems with the i/o sheild :L and the cpu doesnt seem to be fitting in the mobo :L

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,878 ✭✭✭frozenfrozen

Sent money yesterday and the woman in the bank said they would get the money by friday...!!!@? She said it was standard practise that it would take a full business week! I don't why it can't be instant like paypal :[. Put a bit of a dampening on my excitement because I was hoping they would ship it this week but it's not looking good! Still excited. I lied I'm definitely still excited. I'm so excited.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,860 ✭✭✭FlyingIrishMan

By friday doesn't mean it will happen on Friday. It could happen on any day up until Friday too.

By friday doesn't mean it will happen on Friday. It could happen on any day up until Friday too.

I hope that's the case! I could be looking at getting it the middle of next week then :D!

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭lukasbolander

Mine was shipped today, if I get it before the end of the week I'll be very happy

Mine has been in Koln since tuesday....

Got an email today from hardwareversand telling me they had no yet received my payment... and that I have two days for it to get to them before the cancel the order. Replied and just told them I had sent the payment and that it would be in their interest to hold my order until it gets there. If I have to re-order and go through the bother of getting my money back, I won't be a happy bunny

Got an email today from hardwareversand telling me they had no yet received my payment... and that I have two days for it to get to them before the cancel the order. Replied and just told them I had sent the payment and that it would be in their interest to hold my order until it gets there. If I have to re-order and go through the bother of getting my money back, I won't be a happy bunny

Are you with ulster bank? If you are Im sure you're aware of all the difficulties they've been having lately so that could be it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭Sarz91

Are you with ulster bank? If you are Im sure you're aware of all the difficulties they've been having lately so that could be it.

I nearly made that mistake. They won't be able to conduct a bank transfer until late next week or so I was told. Might just take the money out and set up a bank account with BOI.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Am I better with this

HV20CO97DE 2GB Corsair XMS3 PC3-10667U CL9

ready for dispatch
    14,10 € 1

ready for dispatch
    14,10 € 1

ready for dispatch
    14,10 € 1
    HV13SV57DE Seagate SV35 Series 7200.5 500GB SATA 6GB/s

ready for dispatch
    71,03 € 1
    HV25LWP1DE LogiLink Wireless LAN 300 Mbps PCI Karte 802.11n 2T2R

ready for dispatch
    14,36 € 1
    HVZPCDE Rechner - Zusammenbau

ready for dispatch
    20,00 € 1
    HV207BN5DE LG GH22NS50/70/90 bare schwarz

ready for dispatch
    17,29 € 1
    HVSE7HH6DE OEM Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit inkl. Vorinstallation

ready for dispatch
    79,90 € 1
    HV1137UODE ASUS M4A88T-M, AM3, mATX

ready for dispatch
    75,47 € 1
    HV203H04DE HKC Case 7802GDR, ATX, 420Watt

ready for dispatch
    37,63 € 1
    HV20P396DE AMD Phenom II X4 965 Black Edition Box, Sockel AM3

ready for dispatch
    92,35 € 1

Or these prebuilds http://www1.hardwareversand.de/AMD/58301/HWV+%5BE%5Dvolution+AMD+Phenom+II+X4+945-A7770-8GB.article

http://www1.hardwareversand.de/AMD/58306/HWV+%5BE%5Dvolution+AMD+FX-4100-A6450-8GB.article

The pre builds seem to have a big edge in terms of gxf cards not that I am a big pc gamer but seem better for my money overall.

Edit: If some one wants to suggest a good desktop sub 500 id be all ears as I am without a pc at the moment and specs of desktop vs laptops vs prices are favouring laptops which I do not want tbh.

• Advertisement

BOI, I'm not too bothered about them cancelling it actually because there are a few things I may change now, still it getting here sooner would be nice

Advertisement