Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Latest Purchases - Read mod note in post #1

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭ViveLaVie

Valentina wrote: »
    Got this from ASOS for an upcoming wedding. Hope it's as nice in person.

And a few bits and pieces for summer

Aah I need those black gladiator sandals! They're out of stock on the website :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,281 ✭✭✭Valentina

They've been out of stock for ages! I was going to delete them from my saved list the other day but pure fluke they came back in stock. They might come back again!

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Rainbow Kirkby where is that dress from? It's fab. Is it very low cut?

It's from Pepperberry - the clothes arm of Bravissimo. It is quite low cut, but not outrageously low, it is cut for a larger bust though (Pepperberry sizes have a modifier for boobage, I got a 10 Curvy/Really Curvy at a 30FF and a size 10 below the bust).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭ Janelle Hallowed Window

Marks and Spencers, reduced from €82 to €65

• Closed Accounts Posts: 704 ✭✭✭lizzyman

BDJW wrote: »
    Marks and Spencers, reduced from €82 to €65

Nice. I'm waiting on delivery of a pair of blue suede clarks very similar to those.

• Advertisement

Clarks arrived today, immediately swapped out the laces and I'm wearing them around the house now to break them in.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,715 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Just a reminder to ensure you state where the item is bought, and when quoting posts, please remove images.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,244 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Got these in river island recently

• Registered Users Posts: 5,087 ✭✭✭eviltimeban

Picked up these yesterday, Polo RL light blue chinos. Will wear them in a similar way, with navy polo t shirt and light suede shoes.

48796179c3bd3f9184f64103922c0948.jpg

Picked up these yesterday, Polo RL light blue chinos. Will wear them in a similar way, with navy polo t shirt and light suede shoes.

Dubarry do a pair of low profile deck shoes in almost exactly that colour suede

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 7,920 Mod ✭✭✭✭cee_jay

Picked up a couple of things for my holiday in M&S just there - they have up to 60% off some of their stock.

SD_01_T52_3847_J4_X_EC_90?$PLP_PRODUCT_IMAGE$

SD_01_T52_1756_Z0_X_EC_90?$PLP_PRODUCT_IMAGE$

• Registered Users Posts: 5,087 ✭✭✭eviltimeban

lizzyman wrote: »
    Dubarry do a pair of low profile deck shoes in almost exactly that colour suede

Thanks, not into the ol' "dubes" myself, have a nice pair of Pretty Green casual suede shoes that'll do just nicely. ;)

Clarks Sand Desert London. £80, triads.co.uk
    1418055837-10056800.jpg

GANT Navy Chinos, €82 in Louis Copeland summer sale
    1389356935-58302900.jpg

Sand chinos, €30 on ebay
    gant-men-s-classic-new-haven-chinos-sandstone-15057-p.jpg

Not bought yet, trying very hard to resist. Bobbies Desert Boots in Antilope Suede, €127 on sale, bobbies.fr.
    boots-antilope-fauve-le-poete.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭barleybooley

Bought these from a French chain called Minelli in Geneva airport.

hX_low-boots-miria_cuir-veau_noir_minelli_b.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,378 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

azz08177_black_l.jpg
    Skirt

azz10663_silver_l.jpg
    Necklace

azz04804_multi_l.jpg
    Trousers

azz42111_ivory_l.jpg

Shirt

All from boohoo.com and came to 64.50 after student discount though I usually end up sending some stuff back on boohoo orders so have t wait and see how it is on when it comes.

329215542?$get_the_look_plp3x$
    334107010?fmt=jpg&wid=318&hei=418

From Newlook.

You'd never know I had some extra money this week, totally monopolising this thread!Last post for a while I swear.:rolleyes::P

Picked up this leather jacket on asos for 134 down from 260!
    image3xxl.jpg

And while I was placing an order I slipped this dress into the basket aswell...
    image1xxl.jpg

43.83 from ASOS aswell.

I'll be stalking the postman this week waiting for my deliveries.:D

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,715 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Had a bit of a boohoo splurge the other day! Really happy with everything I got :D

azz08591_blue_default_t.jpg

azz09920_black_default_t_1.jpg

azz03819_blue_default_t.jpg

azz12459_white_default_t_2.jpg

azz11419_blue_default_t_1.jpg

azz11369_navy_default_t_2.jpg

azz07589_black_default_t.jpg
    These in brown.

This dress and this one - £14 each in the sale :)

Grabbed a Curvy Kate Daily Boost bra for £13 as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭YurOK2

Are those bras nice RK? I don't think I've bought one before. I was thinking of giving one a go seeing as how they are on sale. I don't have HUGE boobies, I'm a 38DD but I do like to feel like they're both all tucked in and supported properly. My size is out of stock online but I might head into the shop and see if they have it in there.

• Advertisement

I haven't tried that style before, but I have an unpadded Curvy Kate bra (the Portia) and a bikini from a couple of years ago and quite like them. Relatively true to size for me anyway - my usual 30FF fits well in them. Definitely worth a look in the sale anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,331 ✭✭✭Ilyana 2.0

I got this skirt in the Ted Baker sale for €90. I'll wear it to a wedding at the end of the month, probably styled similarly to the photo.
    ie%2FWomens%2FClothing%2FSkirts%2FGOLDINA-Window-blossom-skirt-Light-Purple%2FWS5W_GOLDINA_67-LIGHT-PURPLE_2.jpg.jpg?o=wEud5x$QwSJ4MoTI6CBizI2mNrMj&V=xuAO&w=460%26h=575%26q=85

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,303 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

I got this shrug with tribal print in Penney's a couple of weeks ago, I only now just found the image!
    R35397117286898-large.jpg
    http://www.primark.com/en/product/burgundy-tribal-shrug,r35397117286898

I also got these stretch skinny jeans in Penney's, and I am really impressed with their quality as I've never really been happy with jeans from Penney's in the past. These are very similar to ones I got in Berska last year!
    D35397117007981-large.jpg

I also got a nice grey acid wash tshirt in Penney's, but I can't find a pic for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭Easy Rider

C849.html

Purchased this jacket, summer wedding abroad. Will likely go for dark navy trousers and dark brown shoes.

http://eu.suitsupply.com/en_IE/jackets/washington-blue-check/C849.html

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭jadie

Promod sale

• Registered Users Posts: 5,298 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

2630001040_1_1_1.jpg?timestamp=1426628873150

Picked up these shoes in my local Zara last Friday in the sale. Reduced to €40. Didn't need them, they probably don't suit me as they seem more suited to long gazelle legs rather than the ones which prop up my 5ft2inch frame! But they looked nice and I had just returned to work after two weeks off so needed a treat! In fairness I have planned to wear them to two events this month, I just need the weather to pick up so I can break them in at work.
    http://www.zara.com/ie/en/sale/woman/shoes/view-all/micro-studded-high-heel-sandals-c734150p2481062.html?sharedProduct=true#utm_referrer=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.zara.com%2F%3Fgo%3Dhttp%253A%2F%2Fwww.zara.com%2Fshare%2Fpromocija%2Fwoman%2Fshoes%2Fview-all%2Fmicro-studded-high-heel-sandals-c731580p2481062.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

5330900109_1.jpg

Picked up these today in the BT mens sale. Kart Geiger €150 down to €75.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,877 ✭✭✭purplecow1977

Carvela £59 which didn't work out well with the exchange rate, €83!
    5709861609.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 920 ✭✭✭Bored_lad

Picked up a CDG Stiped Play long sleeved t-shirt a few days ago which arrived today.

Also ordered a pair of Balmain Biker Jeans today they are a slimmer fit than the ones from the pic though. I've really been mixing up my style recently and am really liking Balmain and SLP so will probably be buying more from them in the future.

Also bought more straps for my DW got a black leather one, navy and white NATO one in the pic and a navy and read NATO

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,067 ✭✭✭✭wp_rathead

Only so much penny shoes i can take :pac:, decided to get myself some decent shoes that will last:

Got myself:
    3500436120_main.jpg
    Brown, fleeced leather boots

and
    3500425870_main.jpg
    Navy trainers

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement