Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SQL Course

• 14-11-2014 2:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭

Hi all,

I've finding in my role as an engineer that I am dealing more and more with databases and larger datasets. I've very comfortable with excel, vba and MS Access and I'm hitting the filesize limits with MS Access at the moment. I suppose the next logical step is SQL/Oracle.

Work are willing to send me on a course for such but I am unsure as to a particular course. I am based in Dublin and would ideally like something that is accredited in some decent way. Ideally would include database setup/management and of course the actual data analysis aspect.

I see the FitzWilliam Institute have some courses (part-time evenings which would be ideal)

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Comments

Advertisement