Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭glengirlie

Deise Tom wrote: »
    What odd Adam Barton.
    Adam Barton is the new Dave Glover!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 84,789 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

What odd Adam Barton.

Yes I was thinking it was him

• Registered Users Posts: 4,051 ✭✭✭gazzer

glengirlie wrote: »

Hope he doesnt meet the same fate as poor Dave :D

I'm not keen on Ella and her Justin Bieber lookalike daughter Mia but I do like Declan and his dad

Debbie's new fella looks way older than Cain even :eek:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,858 ✭✭✭Deise Tom

glengirlie wrote: »

Pity Ella is not a bitch like Kim.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭littlefriend

What is the story with Karls teeth? has he gotten veneers or something?

Kelly brings back a child with her, is it Jimmy's kid? I thought she got an abortion with his kid and thats why he dumped her :confused:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,266 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Kelly brings back a child with her, is it Jimmy's kid? I thought she got an abortion with his kid and thats why he dumped her :confused:

but he forgot about that;)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,972 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

Can anyone help with the name of that red haired old-ish one on the show? I think she is a MILF!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,504 ✭✭✭Speak Now

Faye lamb (Kim Thomson).

She's a fresh 50 :D

AE978B459DE03028729F7BA8CA61DA.jpg

• Advertisement

Faye lamb (Kim Thomson).

She's a fresh 50 :D

AE978B459DE03028729F7BA8CA61DA.jpg

pity she has left.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,832 ✭✭✭✭Blatter

You can see Amy and David definetely hitting it off eventually.

You heard it here first!:P

Signs of this again tonight.

It's happening people:D

'Emmerdale's Cain Dingle is set to be seduced by a 16-year-old.

The village bad boy - who is heartbroken after his relationship with Charity Dingle (Emma Atkins) ended and she began dating businessman Jai Sharma (Chris Bisson) - will bed schoolgirl Amy after she sets her sights on him.

Chelsea Halfpenny - who plays the troubled teen - said: "She's trying to hitch a ride when Cain almost runs her over. He gives her a lift and things becomes very flirty. It's Amy who takes the lead and it goes from there."

In the morning Cain (Jeff Hordley) is horrified to discover her age and tells her to "Go away little girl."

However Amy is not bothered as she is more interested in David Metcalfe (Matthew Wolfenden) and is hoping her night with Cain will make him jealous enough to reciprocate her advances.

Chelsea added to Soaplife: "She's got a huge crush on David and really thinks he feels the same but he turns down her invitation of a night out.

"Later David tells her she shouldn't be with someone like Cain and she thinks he's jealous."

I wonder will little minx Amy get her claws into David :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭Cookie33

Kurtis Stacey has revealed that new Emmerdale farmer Alex Moss comes from a "troubled background".

The actor makes his debut in the ITV1 soap next week as he begins working for John Barton (James Thornton).

"He's a regular lad with a 'work hard/play hard' attitude," Stacey told Soaplife. "He gets into a bit of trouble because he's single and out to enjoy himself."

Discussing Moss's past, he revealed: "He comes from a troubled background, so family is a touchy subject with him and as a result he shuts people out."

Asked if the new arrival will have a secret to be revealed, Stacey teased: "If he has one, it's likely to have something to do with his family."

Stacey previously admitted that Moss's position on the farm will not go down well with Adam Barton (Adam Thomas).

The Bartons meet Alex, Tuesday, April 12 at 7pm.

So whats ur opinions of the newcomer?

Eve is leaving - no loss imo hopefully Kelly and Katie follow out the exit door with her

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,832 ✭✭✭✭Blatter

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Eve is leaving - no loss imo hopefully Kelly and Katie follow out the exit door with her

What?

Theyl be a serious lack of daycent looking ones if they go.

They should get rid of Diane, Gennie and the big no.9 Scarlett.

What?

Theyl be a serious lack of daycent looking ones if they go.

They should get rid of Diane, Gennie and the big no.9 Scarlett.

Scarlett is a lot better looking than Kelly :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,975 ✭✭✭optogirl

I only asked my OH the other day whether Kelly was good looking - He looked at me as if I was mad. She looks as though she's been beaten up.

kelsey-beth-crossley-092902.jpg

• Advertisement

So is Betty, Edna and Pearl.

So is Betty, Edna and Pearl.

:D

Roz is leaving also

• Registered Users Posts: 758 ✭✭✭bubbaloo

I know this is really mean but in our house we call Kelly "stroke face"!
    I can't understand how anyone could have looked at her and thought "mmm, she's a beautiful girl - let's put her on tv!" Seriously!! :confused::confused: And I must admit I'm thinking the same about the new farm guy!! Does anyone actually think he's the "hunk" he's supposed to be??

Eve is no loss. She has been totally irrelevant since the affair with Carl. It's like they brought her in for that but didn't plan for one day afterwards and now they're stuck with her and no storylines.

• Registered Users Posts: 884 ✭✭✭cats.life

for the first time in soapland i felt so sorry for nicola tonight, she is well rid of dim jim,she would do alot better on her own. well suited jim and the other pugg face wan.

cats.life wrote: »
    for the first time in soapland i felt so sorry for nicola tonight, she is well rid of dim jim,she would do alot better on her own. well suited jim and the other pugg face wan.

I like Jimmy with Nico I hope he remembers soon and kicks Kelly to the curb

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭Bubblegums

I must admit I was no fan of Nicola, and hated how Dim Jim said Neeeeco at her all the time... I thought it was a good idea to bring Kelly back, as Jimmy and her were a class comedy act on screen but they have her playing a right bitch now in a silly storyline so I'm not that happy with it now and like the person above, I actually felt sorry for Nicola when it dawned on her that Jimmy had slept with Kelly. It'll be such fun when Jimmy does remember why he dumped Kelly and I bet that the boy child is not Jimmy's, they should have gone ahead with the DNA testing when she was saying to get another one done... like Carl said anyone can do up a fake test, get a real one done...

So basically, WHEN Jimmy remembers he really didn't have an affair with Kelly and it was her who clobbered him, he'll go running back to Nicola and hopefully she slams the door shut in his face...

What I don't get is that when Jimmy was in the church with the vicar and he was replaying the wedding thingy in his head, I seem to remember it differently and that Kelly did not actually walk down the aisle to Jimmy at all, it all kicked off seconds before she was due to walk down the aisle, so Jimmy 'remembering' Kelly walk down the aisle was wrong?

And another thing lol each time Kelly was being told to leave or said she was leaving, or Nicola said she wanted Kelly gone, Jimmy would say no she should stay as he wanted to be a father to his son and made out Nicola was terrible for not allowing that (not that she was not allowing it), yet when he and Kelly would be together and she wanted him to be with her and Elliot and move away Jimmy never once said he couldn't as he wanted to be a father to his daughter!!

Charity sets Chas up with Nikhill which makes Gennie very jealous she must like him

• Registered Users Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭Karen23

Bubblegums wrote: »
    I must admit I was no fan of Nicola, and hated how Dim Jim said Neeeeco at her all the time...

Oh that used to drive me mad :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 884 ✭✭✭cats.life

on may 6 jackson will be sky diving , aaron suprises him by giving him a lesson by professional sky diver, its on utv emmerdale forum if you dont believe me, looks good,

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement