Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Auto Pass

• 10-09-2009 5:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭

How do people feel about the new auto-pass? Do you think it will improve the game?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭dragonkin

FionaC wrote: »
    How do people feel about the new auto-pass? Do you think it will improve the game?

I watched some of the recent european matches on eurosport and the game doesn't stop now when frees are taken, in fact sometimes they are not even noticable. It makes hockey a better spectacle and I think it's a definite improvement from a spectators perspective.

I've not yet played a full game using the autopass rule but I'm looking forward to it. The team's level of fitness is now an even more decisive factor. Pretty much everyone who has played under the rule seems to think it's a good change.

So overall a good change.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,561 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Played my first two matches with it over the weekend.

Seriously speeds up and improves the game

Advertisement