Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Is BJJ a team sport

124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21 RJJIreland

Mellor wrote: »
    It's a hypothetical situation to highlight the so called non literal team sport.
    It could be as simple as a few local clubs getting together. So, it's not irrelevant. Besides, the question was retorical really.

Whats that got to do with my post? I didn't say there was anythign wrong with closing out brackets.

It's pretty simple. It's an individual sport.
    If people choose not to fight when they don't have to, thats fine. But it doesn't change the fact that you compete as an individual.

i think it's a team sport. when i compete, i compete as a team in both a literal and non-literal sense. my posts and opinions are also rhetorical and hypothetical, so what has your post got to do with mine?

• Registered Users Posts: 39,001 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

RJJIreland wrote: »
    i think it's a team sport. when i compete, i compete as a team in both a literal and non-literal sense.
    :rolleyes:
    Even the other posters have the sense to admit that on the mat its a individual competition.
    Saying you literally compete as a team just looks like you want to argue.
    my posts and opinions are also rhetorical and hypothetical,
    An opinion can't be rhetorical nor hypothetical.
    Either you aren't understanding the posts, or you are just repeating me, which is childish.
    so what has your post got to do with mine?

You quoted my initial post, or at least attempted to.

Advertisement