Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

higher level english - poetry

• 01-02-2009 7:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭

anyone know any good websites for higher level english poetry notes?????????

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭Dante

http://www.allhonours.ie/allnotes_leaving_cert_english
    There are some sample answers there, I'm sure you can flick through them and note the main points, mightn't be what you're looking for though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭laura!

http://www.allhonours.ie/allnotes_leaving_cert_english
    There are some sample answers there, I'm sure you can flick through them and note the main points, mightn't be what you're looking for though!

that's exactly what i'm looking for actually... thanks a million!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

I really would stay off all honours for now as the place is plagued with the questions from the mocks! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭pbarry

I really would stay off all honours for now as the place is plagued with the questions from the mocks!

Hi Creggy,

I'm always interested in hearing from the users of AllHonours. I must admit, the 2009 mocks has unexpectedly tripled our traffic, with everyone chatting about the exam papers. I presume the extra "noise" the mocks are causing on the site is off-putting? Is there any particular issues, or perhaps suggestions/feedback you have?

Cheers,

Patrick.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

^ to anyone who's going to reply to that do it via PM and please don't drag this thread off topic.

• Advertisement
Advertisement