Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need a decent pistol and holster and vest!

• 09-01-2012 11:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭

Hi everyone i need a good pistol ... preferably blowback, holster and vest (woodland) .
    Will trade ps3 40gb and controlar for them.
    Based in North Dublin.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 426 ✭✭dinko4gr

fw version? is it YLODing or RLODing ? is security tape intact ? blue ray working properly ? power supply included? perhaps pics of it and in general any issue with it that should be mentioned?

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭danofazz

dinko4gr wrote: »
    fw version? is it YLODing or RLODing ? is security tape intact ? blue ray working properly ? power supply included? perhaps pics of it and in general any issue with it that should be mentioned?

It is first gen (the big one)
    No everything is perfect ill include all cables ... Only rreason i am trading is i got the slim for Christmas so need extra gear for airsoft.

danofazz wrote: »
    No everything is perfect ill include all cables

what you mean not everything is perfect ? if you are referring to cosmetic wear its ok as long as it was not abused and the case cracked. id still need the answers to my questions if you are seriously looking to trade :)

PS. im considering trading the pistol in this link. ofc not the full package.

what you mean not everything is perfect ? if you are referring to cosmetic wear its ok as long as it was not abused and the case cracked. id still need the answers to my questions if you are seriously looking to trade :)
    i said "no everything is perfect" so everything is working perfectly , what where the other questions that need answering ?

1. fw version?
    2. is it YLODing or RLODing ?
    3. is security tape intact ?
    4. blue ray working properly ?
    5. power supply included?
    6. perhaps pics of it and in general any issue with it that should be mentioned?

here :)

• Advertisement

Pistol looks good when you say not whole package what am i actually receiving ?

Pistol looks good when you say not whole package what am i actually receiving ?

1. fw version?
    2. is it YLODing or RLODing ?
    3. is security tape intact ?
    4. blue ray working properly ?
    5. power supply included?
    6. perhaps pics of it and in general any issue with it that should be mentioned?

here :)
    1. Don't understand lingo sorry man just explain what fw is.
    2.No neither of the problems above are occurring it is working perfectly.
    3.Security tape is intact yes.
    4.Never used the bluray but im sure it is fine.
    5.power supply will be supplied
    6.Im in bed and the effort to take a picture right now is too much ahah but if one is necessary i will post tomorrow.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,298 ✭✭✭toshiba2010

bumped up that m9 for you ..

6.Im in bed and the effort to take a picture right now is too much ahah but if one is necessary i will post tomorrow.

Sorry FW stands for firmware version :>
    if its not yloding/rloding/security tape is in place and power supply is provided along with the controller and the rest cables im 90% good to go. if you can please shove in it a game to check if the blu ray is working or blu ray movie and get a picture of the external case . i can offer the pistol with a mag and a shoulder holster that attaches to a belt, also the box it came in. i can also drop in the second mag, the plastic carry case, the brand new lanyard, the belt and a black silencer with the adapter to mount it on the 1911 for 40 euros.

• Advertisement

Sorry FW stands for firmware version :>
    if its not yloding/rloding/security tape is in place and power supply is provided along with the controller and the rest cables im 90% good to go. if you can please shove in it a game to check if the blu ray is working or blu ray movie and get a picture of the external case . i can offer the pistol with a mag and a shoulder holster that attaches to a belt, also the box it came in. i can also drop in the second mag, the plastic carry case, the brand new lanyard, the belt and a black silencer with the adapter to mount it on the 1911 for 40 euros.

Well i did ask for a vest aswell so if you could try in the €40 bundle and ill throw in a game if i can ?

Well i did ask for a vest aswell so if you could try in the €40 bundle and ill throw in a game if i can ?

to make sure i got it right if i drop a vest in the extra bundle you ll drop a game with the ps3 + 40 euro ? if thats the case get a pic of the ps3 and we have a deal. :) you happen to have a list of games you got i can choose ? cause i already have bout 45 :D

P.S. The vest i got is a load bearing type one and it also has camel back pouch attached to it on the back. No bladder though as i wouldnt consider it hygienic nor i have one.

to make sure i got it right if i drop a vest in the extra bundle you ll drop a game with the ps3 + 40 euro ? if thats the case get a pic of the ps3 and we have a deal. :) you happen to have a list of games you got i can choose ? cause i already have bout 45 :D

P.S. The vest i got is a load bearing type one and it also has camel back pouch attached to it on the back. No bladder though as i wouldnt consider it hygienic nor i have one.

No no i was saying i was looking for a vest but if you throw in the €40 bundle ill give you a game if you like and forget the vest.

No no i was saying i was looking for a vest but if you throw in the €40 bundle ill give you a game if you like and forget the vest.

nah sorry mate. the 40 euro bundle was offered cause i didnt wonna keep them once the gun would be gone. just to give you a rough estimate

second mag - 25
    the plastic carry case - 15
    the brand new lanyard -10
    the belt - 10
    a black silencer - 15
    the adapter - 15

and these prices are without p&p.

The pistol with mag cost 135 brand new and the should holster another 15. While i understand they arent new the condition they are in is the next thing closest.

nah sorry mate. the 40 euro bundle was offered cause i didnt wonna keep them once the gun would be gone. just to give you a rough estimate

second mag - 25
    the plastic carry case - 15
    the brand new lanyard -10
    the belt - 10
    a black silencer - 15
    the adapter - 15

and these prices are without p&p.

The pistol with mag cost 135 brand new and the should holster another 15. While i understand they arent new the condition they are in is the next thing closest.

well i would like the extra bundle but i dont have any money at the moment but i have got an 80euro lifestyle voucher and you throw in the vest too i think that is a fair deal, if youd be interested :)

well i would like the extra bundle but i dont have any money at the moment but i have got an 80euro lifestyle voucher and you throw in the vest too i think that is a fair deal, if youd be interested :)

the life style voucher you talking about is it the One4all ? if thats the case then yes sounds reasonable. If its not this one then please provide more info :D

the life style voucher you talking about is it the One4all ? if thats the case then yes sounds reasonable. If its not this one then please provide more info :D

no its not its only a lifestyle one

no its not its only a lifestyle one

no use for it mate. i wouldnt consider my self a lifestyle kind of guy :D

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭deone

i have a gas m9 with 2 mags if you are interested

no use for it mate. i wouldnt consider my self a lifestyle kind of guy :D
    nah i amnt my self either man ill throw in spider man 3 bluray and 2 games for the bundle then?

• Advertisement

deone wrote: »
    i have a gas m9 with 2 mags if you are interested

pics?

nah i amnt my self either man ill throw in spider man 3 bluray and 2 games for the bundle then?

nah mate cheers not into blurays :D

:( i really want the bundle but i have no money

So what conclusion will we come to cause i really like the pistol

give me a day to think bout it and i ll work something out hopefully. :)

give me a day to think bout it and i ll work something out hopefully. :)

Yeah please do cause i really want the gun and extra accessories bad :-(

Yeah please do cause i really want the gun and extra accessories bad :-(

ok dude f**k it, i ll do you a solid :P the ps3 + controller ( i imagine its the sixaxis original one) with cables( that would be power supply + usb cable for controler + hdmi) etc +2 games for the pistol and all the gear with it. hit me with pics of the ps3 plus a list of the games you willing to be parted so i can choose 2 i dont already have :D . but you ll have to deliver the ps3 and stick around for 10-15 mins to make sure its working properly as in test a game or something. you cool with that ? :D

P.S. If you are under 18 then mommy or daddy will have to be present:D

ok dude f**k it, i ll do you a solid :P the ps3 + controller ( i imagine its the sixaxis original one) with cables( that would be power supply + usb cable for controler + hdmi) etc +2 games for the pistol and all the gear with it. hit me with pics of the ps3 plus a list of the games you willing to be parted so i can choose 2 i dont already have :D . but you ll have to deliver the ps3 and stick around for 10-15 mins to make sure its working properly as in test a game or something. you cool with that ? :D

P.S. If you are under 18 then mommy or daddy will have to be present:D

Awesome man no problamo.
    The games are
    Batman-Arkham Asylum
    Fallout-New Vegas
    Dead Space
    Because you've been awesome ill throw in all three :)

PM me where you live and we'll sort out times :)
    Pleasure doing business :)

pm sent :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭Airsofter01

Hi everyone i need a good pistol ... preferably blowback, holster and vest (woodland) .
    Will trade ps3 40gb and controlar for them.
    Based in North Dublin.
    Here are my 2 great pistols.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056507448

Advertisement