Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ben dunne gyms deal today

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 kmulvaney

Hi there, I am looking for 1 more person to join the westpoint Gym so we can get it for €165 each, I am looking to join this at the latest, I am free any time tomorrow (Tuesday 2nd of July).Pm me if you are interested

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭peaceboi

Looking for 1 more person to avail the 3 for 495e gym membership @ben dunne Blanchardstown. Pm me please if anyone interested. Looking to join soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 LISA2468

Hi,

Anybody interested in joining Westpoint Gym, Blanchardstown I am looking for one more person to avail of the special offer to save 80 euro each. PM me if interested...hoping to join in the next fortnight.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,814 ✭✭✭Vorsprung

Anyone looking for a 3rd for Carlisle?

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭fartyarse

Anyone need a third for Cherrywood or even Sandyford?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭topdost

Anyone for Lucan ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭Dr.Winston O'Boogie

topdost wrote: »
    Anyone for Lucan ?

I'll join with ya if you got one more person. Was gonna join anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Jing wang

Hi there, are u still looking for people to join with u in northwood? Please call or text me on <Mod Snip-Please use PM's>. Thank u. We have two here.
    dcollins wrote: »
    Hey Guys (and gals),

Looking for two others to go in on this offer - its 495 for 3, thats 165 each.
    A bargain.
    Just moved and the 3 joining offer for ben dunne northwood seems the best deal in my area. Any two boardsies out there want to go in on the offer?

cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,077 ✭✭✭paddydriver

fartyarse wrote: »
    Anyone need a third for Cherrywood or even Sandyford?

Have a search back, was someone else interested in Sandyford. I would join too if we can get 3.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,077 ✭✭✭paddydriver

dublin99 wrote: »
    Anyone interested in joining Sandyford at 3 for 395 ie 132 each for 12 months? Is there free parking during daytime midweek ? Thx

Here we go.. let's see who comes online and see if we can organise? I am good this week.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 839 ✭✭✭whatawaster81

Vorsprung wrote: »
    Anyone looking for a 3rd for Carlisle?

Hi,

Looking to join Carlisle if you still need someone.

• Registered Users Posts: 288 ✭✭guinang

Looking for two to join westpoint. Pm me if interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Gallops0943

Here we go.. let's see who comes online and see if we can organise? I am good this week.

Still looking for a 3rd?

Still looking for a 3rd?

Yep, myself and paddydriver still seeking a third, will send you a DM!

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Go for it

Anyone for Carlisle this week?

• Registered Users Posts: 839 ✭✭✭whatawaster81

Go for it wrote: »
    Anyone for Carlisle this week?

Yeah I'm up for that. Just need one more

Yeah I'm up for that. Just need one more

Sweet

I have two now for westpoint. Any more takers?

We have two for carlysle too if anyone is interested?

We have two for Sandyford, just waiting for one more, DM me in interested! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭heebusjeebus

fartyarse wrote: »
    We have two for Sandyford, just waiting for one more, DM me in interested! :)

I'm interested. Will DM now.

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭zizou_

guinang wrote: »
    I have two now for westpoint. Any more takers?

Are you still looking for someone?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭irishmoss

Looking for one more person to join Northwood gym for the deal for 3 people at €495. Please send PM thanks

zizou_ wrote: »
    Are you still looking for someone?

Yes, sent you a pm

• Registered Users Posts: 4 laydee_g

LISA2468 wrote: »
    Hi,

Anybody interested in joining Westpoint Gym, Blanchardstown I am looking for one more person to avail of the special offer to save 80 euro each. PM me if interested...hoping to join in the next fortnight.

Hey did you find someone? im looking to join Westpoint

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Dublin_lad28

Any Sandyford takers?

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭mcginty28

irishmoss wrote: »
    Looking for one more person to join Northwood gym for the deal for 3 people at €495. Please send PM thanks

hi, I'd be interested and joining Northwood if you still need one more person.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Maria2204

mcginty28 wrote: »

Hi, looking for one person extra to join Northwood for the 3 for 495 deal. PM me if interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Maria2204

mcginty28 wrote: »

Hi, looking for one person extra to join Northwood for the 3 for 495 deal. PM me if interested.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭Mental_Legend

Can anyone tell me what the Ben Dunne gym in Blanchardstown is like? I'd mainly be going for cardio, resistance machines, possibly some free weights, and the pool. I'd be using the gym in the evenings and on weekends. The only potential issue is that I live about 20 minutes away by car. The price is very good though, much cheaper than anywhere around Ratoath (where I live) or Ashbourne. Is it worth the journey?

Hey guys,

Posted this on a thread on the Fitness forum, but with no replies. Hopefully somebody reading this thread has joined Ben Dunne in Blanch, if so would you mind answering my query?

Thanks in advance!

Advertisement