Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin: 50% off takeaway with Marvin

• 20-05-2015 5:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,647 ✭✭✭

NIFTY50 gets you half off din dins with Marvin tonight!

Www.marvin.ie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,747 ✭✭✭fleet_admiral

Wouldnt work for me:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭superfurry1

Just enter email and it works have to pay by card though it seems.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,540 ✭✭✭freeze4real

Cheers just ordered a 16nch there.

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭jmorrisey

Cheers just ordered a 16nch there.

any food to go with?:D

• Registered Users Posts: 64,545 ✭✭✭✭unkel

I live in a very large suburb about 6 miles from Dublin City Centre (as the crow flies). And this "Marvin" service recognises my address but comes up with zero options for me :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 431 ✭✭NegativeOne

unkel wrote: »
    I live in a very large suburb about 6 miles from Dublin City Centre (as the crow flies). And this "Marvin" service recognises my address but comes up with zero options for me :rolleyes:
    Same here

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

Still working on mobile. Pre ordered tonights grub.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Were do you input it on the mobile? I'm at the section of filling in mobile, email etc. Check proceed and brings me to another page to to give my cc details

• Registered Users Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭CountingCrows

Entered everything, email etc. and getting

"This code is not valid for redemption on your order"? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Paint Brush

Getting 'Not valid for redemption on your order'. Both pc browser and mobile browser.

I'm guessing this can't be used on your first order? And you have to make an order to create your account. Catch 22 it seems.

• Advertisement

Lenny wrote:
    Were do you input it on the mobile? I'm at the section of filling in mobile, email etc. Check proceed and brings me to another page to to give my cc details

Under the details section there's a link. IIRC I entered the code before my personal details.

Yea, I just went to 'add voucher code' before entering my personal details too (it's after the pulldown menu to pick your payment option). I'm wondering if only certain takeaways in their database are signed up to be valid for this code then?

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭eqwjewoiujqorj

not working for me.

It'll be Marvin who'll be starvin' if they don't get their launch right.

Lzl2SfU.png

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭luapeffaat

Think this code might have been for yesterday if you check their twitter feed.

Didnt work for me either there

Posted this in the 20% thread, but I'll put it here too.

Still not getting this code to work, before or after details have been entered.

However, the code WSF20 will give 205 off your FIRST order with them. I used that just now. It will prompt you to fill in the email field to make it work, if you haven't already.

Also, they will be offering 50% all weekend if the referendum is a YES vote. They say the code will be on their facebook page.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭stanley1

D12, very limited choices, no Dominos.

• Registered Users Posts: 865 ✭✭✭A Disgrace

A 30% off all orders for tonight too - FRIDAY30

• Registered Users Posts: 15,134 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

Half of me wants this to come to Sligo because they offer Bitcoin & Paypal options.

The other half of me doesn't want this to come to Sligo because they offer Bitcoin & Paypal options.

Come to Sligo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭frankoreagan

30% code worked grand for me. Fresh cod, batter sausage and chips for just under €9.

Cheers OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,131 ✭✭✭ronano

50 percent off code is YESWINS it's for first time customers only and you have to pay by card. It's on their fb page

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭Dr.Winston O'Boogie

Anyone have any luck with this in the Lucan area? Can't see to get any takeaways on it.

I went to order, but the offer suddenly has the caveat of *first order only.

Originally they said, if there was a yes win it would be "50% OFF takeaway for the whole weekend".

However, Marvin just got back to me and said to make a new account and it will work! I was on my way to doing that anyway, but still, I just got an official green light.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

Just ordered using the YESWINS code. Half price kebabs in this Finglas household tonight!!!! Thanks OP :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭Twilightning

Selection of takeaways is dire out my way on their site and the one place I considered ordering from doesn't even have an updated menu with all of their good meal deals/doesn't let me add extras to the food like the takeaway's own site does. So annoying.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭Neon_Lights

Confirmed YESWINS voucher code is working. Just after raiding the hungry Mexican with the with the housemate ... Thanks for the post above

• Registered Users Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭prettyboy81

Chipper ordered and code worked for 50% off cheers OP.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭Vojera

Sweet, thanks! Not in the humour to cook.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭bajer101

I used the 50% discount discount to order an Indian on Saturday night. over 90 minutes later there was no sign of the food, so I rang them only to be told that the driver's car had been stolen and that my order was cancelled. Maybe his car was stolen, but the cynic in me wondered if this offer became over subscribed and they started cancelling orders.

bajer101 wrote: »
    I used the 50% discount discount to order an Indian on Saturday night. over 90 minutes later there was no sign of the food, so I rang them only to be told that the driver's car had been stolen and that my order was cancelled. Maybe his car was stolen, but the cynic in me wondered if this offer became over subscribed and they started cancelling orders.

A likely story! I'd be getting onto Marvins twitter, you should at least get another 50% code.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭Belfunk

bajer101 wrote: »

I ordered last night with 50% no problem.

Advertisement