Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Samsung S5 Screen Repair, Galway

Options
  • 27-11-2015 11:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,161 ✭✭✭

Anyone have any recommendations for a good/affordable place to get a screen repaired in Galway? There seems to be quite a few places around, but I'm assuming some are better/more reliable than others.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,470 ✭✭✭Whereisgalway

A Asian chap located near bite club/Sally longs unlocked my phone for a €10 cheaper than anywhere else. I'd start with him if I was you

• Registered Users Posts: 1,161 ✭✭✭Average-Ro

A Asian chap located near bite club/Sally longs unlocked my phone for a €10 cheaper than anywhere else. I'd start with him if I was you

Thanks! Any contact details for him that you could PM me?

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

I'm pretty sure Fonez can also repair that.
    https://www.facebook.com/FonezOnline

• Registered Users Posts: 8 wolfgang

I can recommend Techstar on Dock Road. They just repaired a screen for me - reasonably priced and the lads were very friendly.

Advertisement