Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Yaw rate sensor for an 05 Toyota Corolla verso

• 06-03-2013 7:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭

Does anyone have any idea where abouts on the car I would find the yaw rate sensor on a corolla verso. I've had the engine light come on in the car and when I got it checked out, it was the yaw rate sensor. The car is an automatic and when the light came on I couldn't drive the car. I had to get it towed to the garage. The garage managed to reset the sensor and all was fine, but it has come back a few times in the last few days but luckily turning the engine off and on clears the engine light. I'm waiting for the mechanic to come back with a price to replace it, but I'm expecting it to be on the expensive side. I've also done a few searches on the web to see if I can get an idea of hoe much the sensor cost, but I cant find anything?

Comments

Advertisement