Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kp crunchies?

• 27-11-2015 3:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭

Just remembered a crisp i used to love as a young boy. I remember a purple bag and that the crisps themselves were kinda puffs similar to what tayto snax once were but crunchier. I think after a quick google that kp crunchies are the most likely to be what i remember. Any else have any idea what i am remembering? Or where to get kp crunchies?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭fussyonion

TGJD wrote: »
    Just remembered a crisp i used to love as a young boy. I remember a purple bag and that the crisps themselves were kinda puffs similar to what tayto snax once were but crunchier. I think after a quick google that kp crunchies are the most likely to be what i remember. Any else have any idea what i am remembering? Or where to get kp crunchies?

They were prawn cocktail flavour and they dont make em anymore

• Registered Users Posts: 32,373 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Crunchies.jpg
    That is crunchies but I thought the ones you are talking to had a clear window section on the packet.

I thought they were pretty cheap snacks.

Advertisement