Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BEERS!

• 19-09-2014 11:01pm
    Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I was just having a swift half with the lovely Rachel Ann and we have decided on behalf of the forum that we need to have beers very, very soon.

I know some folks are making some trips (I'm away in Antwerp for a festival from, the 10th to the 12th and I've got Gaelcon on the Bank Holiday weekend), so can anyone tell me if they have a problem with us setting a provisional date of Saturday November 1st?

November 1st? 10 votes

Yes
    0%
    No
    90%
    ShiminaySolitairejujumushugavmcg92MoragDarkglassesdeconduoBlandKittenRachel_Ann 9 votes
    Other (please suggest below)
    10%
    Pompous 1 vote

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,526 Mod ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

No
    I'm in!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 4,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭deconduo

No
    Sounds good to me

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

No
    (provisionally) in!

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭Rachel_Ann

No
    It'll take me that long to recover from Friday night so I'm in!

No
    *bump

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,526 Mod ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

No
    I'll be heading back to Wexford afterwards so I'll be aiming to be there like early evening, so if anyone's thinking of meeting at like 6.30 - 7.00 I'll see ye then!

No
    I'll be heading back to Wexford afterwards so I'll be aiming to be there like early evening, so if anyone's thinking of meeting at like 6.30 - 7.00 I'll see ye then!

Text me, I'm about anyway :)

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭Renegaid

:(

No
    Renegaid wrote: »
    :(

I'll send you a snap chat if you promise not to send back your middle finger again :P

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭Renegaid

The Dairy Milk snap made my soul weep

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,316 ✭✭✭gavmcg92

No
    Think I might be working this weekend but if I'm free then I'm definitely in.

No
    Are we going to the usual place?

No
    Aye, about 8.30-9ish?

• Registered Users Posts: 648 ✭✭✭Pompous

Other (please suggest below)
    That was fun, same time next week yeah? :p

No
    Home safe, nice to meet everyone (again) :)

No
    So same again next week? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,316 ✭✭✭Mycroft H

Many new faces. Can't remember all of them. Good fun

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

No
    Great to see you all again. We must all be getting old when we're calling it a night before 1am!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

I was wondering why the server was so quiet last night....

Advertisement