Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Teacher beats student in the face

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,257 ✭✭✭SoupyNorman

Thats was fully deserved.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,975 ✭✭✭W.Shakes-Beer

well....he was asking for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,583 ✭✭✭cloneslad

do you have shares in that site?

why do you insist on putting up links to cr*p videos on it?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,148 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

About as real as Jordan!

His dive across the room during after the little slap would have put Cristiano Ronaldo to shame!

• Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭CrackisWhack

Fake!

you can see the student preparing to dive to the right before he was slapped. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭badrlampard8

Fake!

you can see the student preparing to dive to the right before he was slapped. :rolleyes:

no way man, that was absolutely not fake

no way man, that was absolutely not fake

And how do you know this? Were you there? Were you the camera man?

What other facts do you have? The teacher's name? any links to his getting charged for beating a student in school?

Anything?

MrStuffins wrote: »
    And how do you know this? Were you there? Were you the camera man?

What other facts do you have? The teacher's name? any links to his getting charged for beating a student in school?

Anything?

I can ask the same question about your opinion about the video being fake or not

• Registered Users Posts: 2,583 ✭✭✭cloneslad

I can ask the same question about your opinion about the video being fake or not

If the video became well known on the internet as being real then it ould have been accompanied with a story of how the teacher go fired/ charged etc.

Not only is the slap fake but the teacher is pretending to write on the board. He is merely moving his hand over where the words have already been written.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,470 ✭✭✭DonJose

cloneslad wrote: »
    do you have shares in that site?

why do you insist on putting up links to cr*p videos on it?

I was thinking the exact same thing, theres thousands of cool videos on YouTube yet the OP continues to link to crap videos on the same site WTF???

• Advertisement

Well, there is no record of this teacher being charged. Surely a fake?

The video conveniently stops instantly, not showing any aftermath. Surely a fake?

The kid dives across the room on purpose. Surely a fake?

The teacher is telling the kids to stop messing, whilst completely ignoring the fact that one of his students has a phone out in full view and is recording his class. Surely a fake?

Also, why would a kid be filming his class?

Anyway, you are bringing the video here and telling us this is true. The onus is on you to show that it is!

Now that i have answered, why do you believe it is fake?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,783 ✭✭✭Hank_Jones

Fake as fook.

MODS, I'd like to bring the following to your attention, the videos badrlampard8 is linking to are videos he uploaded to that site.

"1 Register
    Register for a personal account for FREE here! Fill in the registration form en start uploading today!

2 Upload
    Upload your video and start earning money! We share our revenue if you share your video!

3 Earn money
    Start earning money today, by promoting your video on facebook, netlog, hyves or maybe even your own website or weblog."

http://zideo.nl/index.php?option=com_content&content=info

DonJose wrote: »
    I was thinking the exact same thing, theres thousands of cool videos on YouTube yet the OP continues to link to crap videos on the same site WTF???

youtube does not work om my computer.

i don't know what is wrong

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Superbus

MODS, I'd like to bring the following to your attention, the videos badrlampard8 is linking to are videos he uploaded to that site.

"1 Register
    Register for a personal account for FREE here! Fill in the registration form en start uploading today!

2 Upload
    Upload your video and start earning money! We share our revenue if you share your video!

3 Earn money
    Start earning money today, by promoting your video on facebook, netlog, hyves or maybe even your own website or weblog."

Act now mods!

"1 Register

2 Upload

3 Earn money

what are you talking about, i am not earning money

Then why do you keep linking to this site?

And please explain how You Tube does not work on your computer?

Then why do you keep linking to this site?

And please explain how You Tube does not work on your computer?

i open youtube.com, click on the video and it keeps buffering or something like that. black screen nothing else

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭strobe

"1 Register

2 Upload

3 Earn money

:eek::eek::eek:

peter_falk_as_columbo.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭distraction

i open youtube.com, click on the video and it keeps buffering or something like that. black screen nothing else

pull the other one friend and stop wasting peoples time with your garbage.

Mods please check out this guys history of post and the website his videos come from.

• Advertisement

pull the other one friend and stop wasting peoples time with your garbage.

Mods please check out this guys history of post and the website his videos come from.

if you do not want to watch it, do'nt watch it.

What is the problem man, is this your website or what?

don't watch it then.

What is your problem man, is this your website or what?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

if you do not want to watch it, do'nt watch it.

What is the problem man, is this your website or what?
    don't watch it then.

What is your problem man, is this your website or what?

I heard you the first time.......... first time

mikom wrote: »
    I heard you the first time.......... first time

mine mistake

mine mistake

Mein?

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055762075

badrlampard8 - BUMP

badrlampard8 - BUMP

badrlampard8 - BUMP

badrlampard8 - BUMP

badrlampard8 - BUMP

The Recliner - Well I am curious as to why you keep bumping this thread?

badrlampard8 - what is the problem??

The Recliner - Most of the time you ahve been replying to yourself, I don't see the point in it

SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! SHOW ME THE MONEY!!!

Mein?

my

The following is pasted on every page above the video, funny that you missed it ;)

"If you share, we share

Share your video with us, then we share revenue with you"

"1 Register

2 Upload

3 Earn money

Have you actually reported this to the mods? Simply saying "bringing it to the attention of the mods" won't necessarily bring it to the attention of the mods.

• Advertisement

The following is pasted on every page above the video, funny that you missed it ;)

"If you share, we share

Share your video with us, then we share revenue with you"

i have seen it, but i don't get anything

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement