Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

FM104 Phoneshow

• 05-10-2014 8:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭

I hear that across from the FM104 phone show has left FM104, does anyone know where he is going?
    Also, who is replacing him?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭airbus125

he moved to SPIN 1038

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭chilloutrelax

In what capacity? Presenting or producing? Own show?

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭airbus125

not sure just saw it on his twitter? I presume its something big considering he left co-hosting the phoneshow. But I don't think anyone in SPIN is leaving. If you think about it why would anyone leave and if so why would they replace them with him like
    Fully Charged - Martin Guilfoyle just took a job on fully charged on Spin south west so if ryan and tracy handed in their notice they would of more than likely of replaced them with martin not crossy
    Nikki Hayes - Theres nowhere for her to go considering she likes the spin format and does not like RTE.
    The Spin - This is a maybe if Gordan left for other work but the show won't be replaced.
    Steve K - He just won best radio DJ and again like nikki hayes he's good a 10 spin hits but wouldn't be good on a more talking show. thats just not him.
    Zoo Crew - Only a few weeks old nothing moving there.
    TRL - Maybe but i doubt it.
    The only thing I can think of is SPIN HITS Saturday now that martin is on spin south west but i don't see why he would leave the phoneshow for that.

It will be interesting to find out but my biggest guess is that he will co-host the spin. It may not be as big as the phoneshow but 98FM & SPIN 1038 are taking back the marketshare that FM104 has and plus he might be like Adrian & Jeremy who just didn't want to do nights anymore or in Crossy's case nights and morning for the strawberry alarm clock

Advertisement