Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Dara Quilty 98FM- The Big Ride Home

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 156 ✭✭Mr Sea Wolf

FrostyJim wrote: »
    Seems 98fm is morphing more and more into spin everyday, yesterday evening I tuned in to the big ride home and it was Dara, Brian and Rebecca from news on spin chatting away. While I have no problem with this I just don't understand what 98fm are trying to be anymore, first they brought in Ryan seacrests show, the that adrian Kennedy muck, and then cooper and Luke who sound like they would be at home in spin.

Don't understand that myself considering spin is also owned by Communicorp. what is the point of them competing with themselves ?

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭chilloutrelax

FrostyJim wrote: »
    Seems 98fm is morphing more and more into spin everyday, yesterday evening I tuned in to the big ride home and it was Dara, Brian and Rebecca from news on spin chatting away. While I have no problem with this I just don't understand what 98fm are trying to be anymore, first they brought in Ryan seacrests show, the that adrian Kennedy muck, and then cooper and Luke who sound like they would be at home in spin.

I agree. Even some of the weekend presneters are Spin or ex Spin.

98 and Spin should be two distinct brands - recognising that branding is more than a logo! They will canabolise each other over time...where is the commuicorp oversight. FM104 and Q102 are ina simailr buisness relationship - they are very different and presenters or style do not overlap.

Advertisement