Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fist year B.Ed Fees

• 20-06-2014 1:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭

Hey guys.

Re: 2014/2015 fees: http://www.mic.ul.ie/adminservices/finance/Documents/Undergrad%20Fees%20Web.pdf

Just having a look over the fees for 1st years. Fingers crossed, I'll be getting a grant, so was thinking the other fees (PE Uniform, vetting etc) would come to about €250, which they have.

But on 'Other Fee's and charges' there are some others that I'm not sure about. Would anybody have any idea if I'll have to pay the below?

Application Fee - Undergrads - €30
    Non refundable acceptance fee - UG - €160

Anyone have any ideas?
    Cheers,
    IT9

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 195 Verified rep MISU Office

Hi Intouch

As far as we are aware these do not apply to anyone coming through the standard system of applications (ie CAO). The finance office is closed now for the weekend but we will get you a definite answer on who the "other fees" apply to at the beginning of next week.

Have a good weekend

MISU Team

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭Intouch9

Hi Intouch

As far as we are aware these do not apply to anyone coming through the standard system of applications (ie CAO). The finance office is closed now for the weekend but we will get you a definite answer on who the "other fees" apply to at the beginning of next week.

Have a good weekend

MISU Team

Thanks a mil. I won't be coming in through the CAO, will be a readmission into Year 1 of the B. Ed. Appreciate you looking at this for me!

Hey
    Ay update on this please?
    Cheers
    P

• Company Representative Posts: 195 Verified rep MISU Office

Hi Intouch,

I've contacted the Finance Department and Student Services on your behalf and there almost certain that you will not have to pay either fee. However, you will need to back this up yourself as I am not entirely certain what your own circumstances are.

Email Lillian (admissions@mic.ul.ie) in regards to the Application Fee and Sharon (Sharon.Barry@mic.ul.ie) in regards to the Non-Refundable Acceptance Fee.

Hope this has helped,
    Jack

Unreal, thanks a million Jack.
    Enjoy the prep for September!
    Cheers
    IT9

• Advertisement
Advertisement