Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hardwareversand - Payment Question

• 11-03-2012 9:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Hey,

Can I walk into any bank with cash an fill out some kinda transfer/lodgement form and use the details I get in email from hardwareversand after ordering parts?

I dont have an bank account as ive just recently returned home, so looking for options. Now ive wrote this it seems dodgy cause im handing over cash with no means of return if it goes wrong hmmm

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 13,381 Mod ✭✭✭✭Paulw

While it may seem dodgy, it's how they do it, and I've bought a few bits from them without issue.

Yes, you should be able to go in to a bank and make the transfer. The bank may charge you an admin fee though, if you don't have an account with them.

Advertisement