Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Can you take my survey for college please!

Options
  • 27-11-2014 12:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭

Hi all

Just wondering if you could take a moment (shouldn't take more then 3 minutes) out from your day to fill in my short survey for a college project I have due in next week. I have had a lot of good responses so far but its mainly been men responding so far fo some female responses to get an even insight into things would be great!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/19E-AkA9tx2AjZQvoYxx8FcZC20I4ujzgookfnYV-bJM/viewform?usp=send_form

No personal information is required and it is 100% anonymous in case anyone is worried.

All honest feedback is welcome

Thanks in advance :)

Edit: Having been informed that surveys may not be allowed Mods please feel free to delete the thread and apologies if i have broken any forum rules

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,022 ✭✭✭jamesbere

It's saying the file doesn't exist.

Nevermind

• Registered Users Posts: 10,220 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

No. 3 whole minutes?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭Buona Fortuna

Its too long

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,318 ✭✭✭✭Menas

Have a look in the prison forum OP, full of banned posters who wanted their surveys done!
    I think there is a specific Survey subforum, may be better there?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭Matt_Trakker

This'll last long.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,399 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

I'm male and I just did your survey.

That'll learn ya!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭SpaceCowb0y

Ah apologies... Mods if this is not allowed please feel free to delete the thread as i was unaware!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,022 ✭✭✭jamesbere

Well I did my bit. Do I get something for doing it, maybe a hooker or a kitkat

• Registered Users Posts: 5,780 ✭✭✭jamo2oo9

I hope this speeds up the online shopping experience for sex toy shopping.

Yours sincerely,
    The Dildo Collector

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,557 ✭✭✭KeithM89

I'll pretended to be a female just to help you out. I'll get the snip first then complete the survey.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

Try here instead.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement