Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

D15 Christmas Bargain Alerts

• 22-11-2014 4:43pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,644 CMod ✭✭✭✭

L'Occitane in the Towncentre - free gift when you spend over €30

I bought two little gift sets for €21 each.
    And then got the free gift which is really good - a little box set of handcream and lipbalm.

So three christmas presents for €42.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,644 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Laura Ashley has 30% off whole store until 7th Dec

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,644 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

If you go on to www.gapcustomersurvey.com and do a survey about your last shopping trip in Gap you get 20% off whole Blanch store.

You can do it while you are in the shop :) and just show it to them on your phone.

No codes or anything needed.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,757 ✭✭✭cython

No specific discount details yet (announced on Wednesday), but the Dazzling Discounts night in the centre is back for this year, on Thursday Nov 27th

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,101 ✭✭✭dickwod1

Blanchardstown Centre DAZZLING DISCOUNT OFFERS REVEALED...

http://www.blanchardstowncentre.ie/dazzling-discount-offers

• Registered Users Posts: 27 GZ250

Getting error code 404 when I try the link :-(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

The event was Thursday night so it's over now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

I wasn't at the centre but live in Waterville and had to get to Hartstown for 8.30 on Thursday night. Took me nearly 45 minutes and that was with detours as all the main routes were jammed.

30% off the whole Gap store atm

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭Awesome-O

amdublin wrote: »
    If you go on to www.gapcustomersurvey.com and do a survey about your last shopping trip in Gap you get 20% off whole Blanch store.

You can do it while you are in the shop :) and just show it to them on your phone.

No codes or anything needed.

Do I need to present my previous reciept? I love Gap!

Awesome-O wrote: »
    Do I need to present my previous reciept? I love Gap!

Nope. Check it out.

But better than 20% via the survey (on all the time) they are currently doing 30% off whole store.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭Awesome-O

Nope. Check it out.

But better than 20% via the survey (on all the time) they are currently doing 30% off whole store.

Brilliant, I'm hoping to head up tomorrow after work, can't face the weekend crowds today!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,101 ✭✭✭dickwod1

Not really a Christmas bargain alert but Tesco in Roselawn are selling their "make your own pizza's" for half price, Normally €7.00 per kg now €3.50 per kg ...
    Every little helps :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,633 ✭✭✭chucknorris

Yesterday was 'Cyber Monday' in the electrical stores.

Off hand, would I be right or wrong to expect the same 10% reduction or more, in January?

Have my eye on a replacement TV with all the bells and whistles.

L'Occitane in the Towncentre - free gift when you spend over €30

I bought two little gift sets for €21 each.
    And then got the free gift which is really good - a little box set of handcream and lipbalm.

So three christmas presents for €42.

Another free gift in l'occitane with purchases over €30. a little tin with three small hand creams.

Advertisement