Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

30% off in Superdry (instore only)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭GodlikeRed

Used this today in the Suffolk st shop with no hassle!
    The standard of clothes is high and it lasts much longer.
    Word of warning tho, If buying a jacket keep the receipt.
    The zips have a tendency to wear and become dodgy.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 3,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭OpenYourEyes

Did you have it printed off, or just show it on your phone, GodlikeRed?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

saved €80 in dundrum today with this, thanks a mill OP (i had it printed off)

• Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭ruddy1987

Suffolk Street accept showing the image on your phone.

I had it printed but she told me to keep it as it runs to the 8th of Dec.
    IMO this 30% off represents the 'true' value of the clothes in the shop, as they are a bit expensive otherwise.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 3,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭OpenYourEyes

Yeah, I bought some stuff today that I liked, but I definitely wouldn't have gotten them without that discount! Everybody wins! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭pvakelly

Printed voucher worked in Dundrum today, thanks OP!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,001 ✭✭✭mad m

GodlikeRed wrote: »
    IMO this 30% off represents the 'true' value of the clothes in the shop, as they are a bit expensive otherwise.

Totally agree....I'm normally a large in tops but had to go to an XL....

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

I wouldn't agree the t-shirts are too pricey at the usual 29.99. I think the quality is excellent depending on the style you go for.

€20.99 is a great price using the voucher. And yes, Superdry XL is the equivalent of a size L with most tees.

• Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭shardylan

Have a very happy 13 yr old who got a jacket and a happy mother who had to pay €66 instead of €94..Thanks OP

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,380 ✭✭✭fletch

Picked up a few bits there....didn't even have to show the girl at the til the voucher...Once you mention the discount they give it to you. You can't fault the quality...If anything I find the clothes too good quality and they can be quite warm.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,078 ✭✭✭✭whelan2

GodlikeRed wrote: »
    I had it printed but she told me to keep it as it runs to the 8th of Dec.
    same here, used it in blanchardstown this morning, i was :eek: at some of the prices

• Registered Users Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭5star02707

Thanks a lot! Just used it in Dundrum today! Very happy with the discount and I'm loving the jacket!

Known places where the voucher worked:

-suffolk street
    -blanchardstown
    -dundrum

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭Pingi

Doesn't work in the airport, I tried yesterday.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,380 ✭✭✭fletch

Pingi wrote: »
    Doesn't work in the airport, I tried yesterday.
    The airport already gives 15% discount off RRP

• Registered Users Posts: 3,075 ✭✭✭markc1184

5star02707 wrote: »
    Thanks a lot! Just used it in Dundrum today! Very happy with the discount and I'm loving the jacket!

Known places where the voucher worked:

-suffolk street
    -blanchardstown
    -dundrum

Did you have it printed off for Dundrum? Heading there on Thursday so I'd like to know if I need it printed before going.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭5star02707

markc1184 wrote: »
    Did you have it printed off for Dundrum? Heading there on Thursday so I'd like to know if I need it printed before going.

Yes i had it printed, Black and white will do (no need for coloured one).

;) Enjoy shopping :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,235 ✭✭✭Dave147

Well worth keeping an eye on eBay store as someone else mentioned there are some great bargains. I got jeans for €27 that were €78 in Gasoline in Mahon for exact same ones. Got a lovely fleece lined jacket for £39.99. Have loads of their T-shirts, Polo's and shirts all excellent quality.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,928 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

anywhere is cork city accepting voucher ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,846 ✭✭✭discombobulate

Just showed it on phone in blanchardstown and no problem.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,929 ✭✭✭wally79

Has anyone shown it on their phone in Suffolk Street or Dundrum?

Yea it works on your phone in suffolk st

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭gumgum1

Hi
    sorry for dragging up a old thread But I'm hoping someone has this voucher again this year. It saved me a lot of money last year.
    sorry again if I get anyone's hopes up

Thanks
    gumgum

• Registered Users Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭deep1

gumgum1 wrote: »
    Hi
    sorry for dragging up a old thread But I'm hoping someone has this voucher again this year. It saved me a lot of money last year.
    sorry again if I get anyone's hopes up

Thanks
    gumgum

And i thought i was alone checking Bargain alerts every few days to see if 30% voucher comes up this year.

+1 on saved lots of money last year and would love to see voucher again.

deep1 wrote: »
    And i thought i was alone checking Bargain alerts every few days to see if 30% voucher comes up this year.

+1 on saved lots of money last year and would love to see voucher again.

me too, even signed up to their newsletter the other week incase they send it out by e-mail.

• Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭georgewickstaff

Eeeugh annoying..thought this was a 2015 post. Promptly printed out and was looking forward to discount.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭dhaughton99

They had an email for old customers with 20% last week. Spent 500e on jackets. Nike family and friends vouchers this week as well. No wonder I have no money for xmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 wex_chick

Hi, does anyone know of the nearest SuperDry clothes shop to Wexford please and thank you :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭racso1975

Kildare outlet, Cork or Dublin

• Advertisement

They had an email for old customers with 20% last week. Spent 500e on jackets. Nike family and friends vouchers this week as well. No wonder I have no money for xmas.

where is the nike voucher? can you link it up if it's not specific to you please?

I contacted superdry and they said, they can't give details on upcoming promotions but keep an eye out for black Friday deals.

Advertisement