Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Boards Winter Kit Order A/W 2015

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭fillup

Hi

Am I too late to jump on this?

If not, do we have to specify the Cut (Racing, Club, Sport) for a Jersey as well as the size or is it a pre-determined cut that we have to provide the size for?

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭Hunterbiker

fillup wrote: »
    Hi

Am I too late to jump on this?

If not, do we have to specify the Cut (Racing, Club, Sport) for a Jersey as well as the size or is it a pre-determined cut that we have to provide the size for?

Cheers
    hi Not too late at all :)

On the Info Tab is a link to the website page for each garment on the order. You'll see the info re Cut there. Standard jersey os Sports Cut (Info on spreadsheet).
    make the order and I will PM you payment instructions.
    Thanks

hi Not too late at all :)

On the Info Tab is a link to the website page for each garment on the order. You'll see the info re Cut there. Standard jersey os Sports Cut (Info on spreadsheet).
    make the order and I will PM you payment instructions.
    Thanks

ah, i see it now, that's what i get for skimming over it!

Cheers

Sorry if this has been covered already but there seems to be a discrepancy in their sizing for the Elite Sports Cut - the M is 41-43, the L is 39-41 and XL 44-46.

Is that a typo on the site?

I'm a 42 but in the last order (for a Core Relaxed) i got an XL.

Cheers

I have PM'd Marcofan for clarification

• Advertisement

fillup wrote: »
    Sorry if this has been covered already but there seems to be a discrepancy in their sizing for the Elite Sports Cut - the M is 41-43, the L is 39-41 and XL 44-46.

Is that a typo on the site?

I'm a 42 but in the last order (for a Core Relaxed) i got an XL.

Cheers

Marcofan PM'd me and said it's a typo / mix-up between those sizes (Medium and Large).

Thanks for clarifying that for me

Is it ok if i place my order later tonight - i'm in work at the mo and would need to give this the once over from home before committing

Is that ok?

No trouble at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 418 ✭✭lethal dose

Paid and pm'd Dav! Now where's that feckin postman?:)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,477 ✭✭✭rollingscone

paid & PM'd

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭Mercian Pro

Just added a pair of bib tights - hope I am not too late.

Just added a pair of bib tights - hope I am not too late.
    Not too later. I will send a pm 1st things tomorrow with payments instructions.
    Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 4,319 ✭✭✭Daroxtar

Lodged and PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 31 n1ey

Hello.
    yes it's that time of year again...
    I have the go ahead from Dav and we can go ahead with the a winter kit order.
    I will have the specifics up from tomorrow so for now just express an interest.
    It will be a Bib Tights. LS Jerseys, winter Jacket, DeFend LS and SS plus arm and leg warmers.
    Verge are quiet and turning orders around quickly at presents so hopefully all being well we will have this done by mid October.
    Mods can this topic be pinned?
    Can we order direct from the Verge store? I just did a run with Verge. You can set an online store. I am in the US. This would be easier for me to facilitate payment and the shipping.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭OldBean

Paid and PM'd.

n1ey wrote: »
    Can we order direct from the Verge store? I just did a run with Verge. You can set an online store. I am in the US. This would be easier for me to facilitate payment and the shipping.

Thanks
    Hi.
    The online shop facility is still being tested in Ire/ UK. It's been available in the US for a while.
    From what I understand the next kit orders were do will use the online stores facility and work as you expect.
    However for this one we are using the offline processes.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,879 ✭✭✭D3PO

Paid and PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭Mercian Pro

Paid and PM sent to Dav.

Hi

Quick q –I ordered a pair of Bib Shorts in the last kit order (the summer one). I’ve got a 32” waist and I got a Medium in the summer kit and it fits perfect

However when I look at the sizing chart of this order I should be getting a XS size.

Have Verge radically changed their sizes in the 6 months or so since boards last placed an order with them?

I really need a pair of winter bib tights but i'm wary of taking a 90€ punt on the sizing

good question. I changed my order from medium to small based on the sizings on their site, but ive never had verge clothing before so I am blindly going by their size guides.

if anybody has experience and can confirm would be really great.

• Advertisement

I looked at the size charts and that is a hips measurement not a waist one.
    I can't see verge changing the sizing to that extent.
    the cut / fit for shorts / bibs is the same across the whole range.

Ah, that makes sense.
    I believe the expression is Duhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

AH I got caught out by the fact the jersey one but the hips are on the tights. Ive amended as a result. good thing you asked Fillip

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,204 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

so when do we expect the order to be made and deliveries?

I am awaiting a PM from Dav to confirm the receipt of monies sent and then the order will be placed. I've not heard back yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,887 ✭✭✭traprunner

Just to let you know that I paid and PM'd Dav the day the bank details were sent out.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,477 ✭✭✭rollingscone

I am awaiting a PM from Dav to confirm the receipt of monies sent and then the order will be placed. I've not heard back yet.

Thought I saw him in the airport this morning!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭OldBean

The money's only resting in his account shur :D

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 19,819 Mod ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

Hurry up and order so I don't go a bit mad last minute and try to put my name down please!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

Has Dav confirmed receipt of the cash?

Advertisement