Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Boards Winter Kit Order A/W 2015

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭as_mo_bhosca

Lads.
    Sorry to those who have PM'd or just asked on thread for the end date.

I think if we look to close this off on the last Friday of September (26th) (i.e all money accounted for by Boards HQ by then) then we have a little leeway before getting the order off on 1st October.

Ending last Friday in September (hopefully) helps those waiting for payday.

So don't be shy get the orders on to the spreadsheet. I will contact you very soon with payment details.

Thanks. Just found I got a job today so will be placing the order very soon! Woo hoo!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,204 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Order in. :)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 19,834 Mod ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

Anyone got a defender in xl a man could try? Not sure whether to go with LS or SS, Have a gabba in both, so just buying for the hell of it!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,204 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

Weepsie wrote: »
    Anyone got a defender in xl a man could try? Not sure whether to go with LS or SS, Have a gabba in both, so just buying for the hell of it!

where are you based?

godtabh wrote: »
    where are you based?

Dublin, northside and city centre for work generally but can travel. I'll otherwise assume it's similar sizing to Gabba and just debate which one is better/more versatile

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,887 ✭✭✭traprunner

What's the story with posting or not posting? Is there a collection location or arrange to meet somewhere?

Edit: Just say it in FAQ's sheet on my phone. It wasn't showing up on my PC. Possibly blocked in work.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭OldBean

Another noob question, but how do we work payment? If someone is fronting it, I can sort them out now?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,259 ✭✭✭koutoubia

If it is like the last orders you pay into Boards bank a/c and boards pay Lucca Sports.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭OldBean

Perfect! Cheers K

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,204 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

Weepsie wrote: »
    Dublin, northside and city centre for work generally but can travel. I'll otherwise assume it's similar sizing to Gabba and just debate which one is better/more versatile

Sorry only seeing this soon. I have an xl in the defender and xxl in the gabba.

Based in Dublin 18 if that helps

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭Hunterbiker

OldBean wrote: »
    Another noob question, but how do we work payment? If someone is fronting it, I can sort them out now?

Hi
    I will send out the bank details either later this week or on Monday. I was just going to do the PMs at the same time. You pay your money directly to Boards - there's a note on the spreadsheet.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

My first ever Boards kit. :)

Presume Boards HQ is smack bang in Dublin city somewhere operating 9 - 5 Monday to Friday ?

godtabh wrote: »
    Sorry only seeing this soon. I have an xl in the defender and xxl in the gabba.

Based in Dublin 18 if that helps

Thanks for the offer. I'll see if I can get out that direction anytime soon that would suit. Currently moving back home so a bit a busy. I'm XL in Gabba ( or at least that's what I get on)

Just double checked I'm an xl in the gabba

• Registered Users Posts: 2,874 ✭✭✭Zyzz

MugMugs wrote: »
    My first ever Boards kit. :)

Presume Boards HQ is smack bang in Dublin city somewhere operating 9 - 5 Monday to Friday ?

Some say Dav only sleeps once a month.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,259 ✭✭✭koutoubia

Zyzz wrote: »
    Some say Dav only sleeps once a month.
    yeah usually from the 1st of the month to the 28th of the month!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,338 ✭✭✭Lusk_Doyle

koutoubia wrote: »
    yeah usually from the 1st of the month to the 28th of the month!

He would be tired from all the crashing of the site that he does when messing about in the airsoft forum!

Hi
    I am looking to close this off at the end of this week.
    To those who have added an order I will send out the Boards bank details so you can send your payment.
    Cheers

When are you sending payment details?

By close of play today

• Advertisement

Hi
    I've sent out the bank details to the people who have orders on the spreadsheet. Please let me know if you didn't get one and are on the list.

There is a username missing on the ordersheet - It's the line below Rogue Trooper's order.
    Can whoever it is pop their name back in? If you no longer want the gear just remove the items.

All payments due by 1st October.

Hey lads
    Still some time left to pop an order in.
    Thanks a million for all the PMs and messages from those that have ordered.
    Cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭MrSkinny

What size Entropa jacket would you suggest for a 6'1" chap of skinny build (32"-33" waist, 36" chest)? I usually end up with slightly baggy clothes just to get enough sleeve length. Not very fond of very tight fits anyway.

His
    There is an informal tab on the spreadsheet on the 1st post.
    Following the link to the website page for the jacket. There is a size guide. I'm not experts but looking at the measurements it would be as but have a look and judges for yourself. The fit is not tight tight but it is fitted according to the site.

• Registered Users Posts: 418 ✭✭lethal dose

Quick question, might help speed up payments as well. For anyone who has previously paid to boards paypal account, can we use that again?

I didn't ask Dav about Paypal only the bank transfer option.
    At this stage I'd like to keep it simple and keep the payment arrangements as they are.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

Money wired !

Where's me gear ? :D

• Advertisement

MugMugs wrote: »
    Money wired !

Where's me gear ? :D

I'm just trying on the turbo now. It's a little snug but you'll love it when you get it...

Advertisement