Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Boards Winter Kit Order A/W 2015

1234568»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,840 ✭✭✭Dav

Hi folks, the stuff is finally in the post, I'm very sorry for the delay, but I've been flat out with other work.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,259 ✭✭✭koutoubia

D3PO wrote: »
    I don't want to sound like a di(k but the gear has been in Boards HQ for three weeks now, two if you consider it was sitting in a corner somewhere unbeknownst to Dav.

In that time posts have been made here, and PMs sent to Dav asking about the postage and no response. I realize this isn't part of his job as such but if your going to volunteer to do something then do it otherwise just say no.

Two weeks without posting or letting those waiting on postage know what's happening is a bit rude tbh.
    godtabh wrote: »
    Tp be far to Dav doing this is over an above what he is employed to do with Boards. He has helped out a lot on this order and other others so I would cut him some slack.

You may also have noticed that the site has had issues over the last while. That will and always should have priority.

Having posted out many orders before it takes time and effort to check, bag, write and post orders.

Give it some time. It will get here

Well said godtabh.

However I will put it more bluntly.
    Without Dav/Boards help and input the orders of the frequency and size that get ordered here simply would not go ahead.

Credit where credit is due!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,204 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

My gear has just been handed to me. Great service.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,196 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Arrived safe and sound - thank you for all your work.

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭whacker00

post came Friday, full length bibs great fit and feel very warm for winter months, happy days

Thanks again hunterbiker, Dav and the boards team

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,319 ✭✭✭Daroxtar

Got my Bro to pick up my hat the other day, he gave it to me yesterday. It's the business, helmet even fits better with it on and I'm more aero with my big ears tucked in. Thanks to Hunterbiker, Dav and everyone else.

• Registered Users Posts: 418 ✭✭lethal dose

Just back to work today and had a welcome surprise package waiting for me.
    Thanks to Hunterbiker, Dav and Boards for organising.

Advertisement